e i g h t

🌺

Jaemin wasn’t able to have the best time for the next following days. Jeno’s hasn’t come home yet as well, nor school.

Dylan and Greg was completely avoiding him.

He felt he deserves that, after everything. The fact that, some had given their advise for him the do better doesn’t makes him feel good at all, he felt even more excluded, like the days that no one really knows his existence, like at all.

He went home early today. There is no schedule for practice in the nerd club anyway. He can’t talk with Dylan and Greg for an afternoon coffee trio date, nor Jeno to spend their rest day, just him.

Lightbulb as he got an idea on his head because lucky for him, it’s not the end yet of his usual chores in life. He immediately went the way where he usually walks alone every day. Was even able to leave the school grounds, he was met by Arian, who still have bandages on his face and a gauge covering his right hand and arm.

He kinda felt sorry, it was probably Jeno’s doing. Lucky for him, he didn’t beat him up dead or he’ll be walking in front of me in full bandages, Jaemin said in his mind.

Oh, Jaem wait up!” Arian uttered but Jaemin ignored him yet the boy was able to cover his way making Jaemin to face him instead. Jaemin sighed.

Hey, h-how are you?” Arian quickly asked while smiling awkwardly. “If you want to start another problem with me, I’m not interested. You already made me completely nothing to give, thank you” Jaemin sarcastically uttered as he try to left but Arian keeps on butting on his way.

Wait wait…please, I really wanted to say sorry—“

“Damage has been done, okay? You already took the chance of me to come out properly. Dylan and Greg are ignoring me and Jeno…he hasn’t come home since”. Jaemin cutted him.

Look, I’m sorry from what happened. I lied, I didn’t really had a proof of you and Jeno dating but I was surprised you took in, I didn’t expect everyone to make shit about it. I didn’t think it’s gonna be a big thing—“

“You don’t get to decide if it’s a big thing for me or not because it is! I always wanted to be myself and to express what I truly feel, Jeno wanted the same. But because people like you exists, we always felt being us is wrong and we hid it. People like you won’t understand because you limit your mindset on being an idiot. So please, just get the fuck away from me” Jaemin uttered before pushing Arian to the side and left, leaving him hang and silent.

.

Jaemin try not to make a loud fuss about him being emotional all along. The least he can do right now is to go home and let out all those emotions there instead because he had enough about him expressing himself outside already.

After he bought the takoyaki he quickly went to the garden first to feed the puppies.

Which took him so long to call before neither of the dogs were able to respond, thinking the dogs already left him making him feel even emotional.