t w o

🌺

Yes, the insanely rich and popular bully is the silent, side character, unrecognizable boy's husband. Jeno and Jaemin has been only married for a year now, or more like arranged. But what they feel for each other makes it like they're more than just mediums, more like a real one.

Now, it kinda makes it reasonable enough for them to live with each other because it's love that makes them be together.

Jaemin is now preparing for their dinner. Despite living what it seems to be a common life, he actually lives a very luxurious one with Jeno.

"I think we should go grocery tomorrow" He mumbles on his breath upon finding out they're lacking ingredients for his cooking.

"What can I help?" He heard Jeno's voice coming from behind him soon as he felt arms wrapped on his waist.

The closeness on Jeno's breath on his neck slightly tickles him making him pause from cooking. Jaemin turn around and face him instead.

Jeno is now on his usual comfort tee and joggers, relief for Jaemin every day to see him away from his bold image at school.

"Hey Jae, you've been staring at me for a long time" Jeno snap him back.

"If you keep on locking me between your arms, our dinner will burn" Jaemin sarcastically uttered back with a smirk so Jeno loosen his embrace to let Jaemin continue while awkwardly smiling.

The atmosphere was fine, not for Jeno though because he know something is going on between Jaemin's mind, especially that he himself has found out they were doing something bad again at school.

He clear his throat before breaking the silence. "So, about school..."

"Since the start of the week you have gotten less problematic now and today you successfully avoided consequence, to tell you Jen, I'm really proud" Jaemin cutted him off. Jeno felt relieved as he heard Jaemin's response.

"But why do you always get that far? Don't tell me it was only a compensation your friends ask again and they need you?" Jaemin added.

Jeno gave him an awkward chuckle while rubbing his nape. "Trust me that was the last one. And I swear to you that small guy really owes them, he just happened to didn't comply with the deadlines" He replied with a pout.

He saw how Jaemin struggled with serving the food over the bow so he instead and let Jaemin rest on the table for a while.

"You know my patience has limits right? Like I told you, you don't have to be bold and be the bad guy" Jaemin explained.

"But if I don't-" Jeno paused. He sighed. "I won't be able to protect us" He said.

Jaemin finds it sincere enough. He saw how Jeno's face shifted gloomy and really true to himself. A smile form over his lips as he pull Jeno closer to him.

The closeness between them makes Jeno feel a bit flutter. Jaemin then pinch his cheeks teasingly much of his annoyance but he let the latter continue.

"If people like us aren't accepted outside, I don't really want to push us for them to accept us" Jaemin uttered now taking hold of both Jeno's cheeks.