f o u r

🌺

So what’s the plan?”

Arian uttered while leaning forward to Jaemin. The both of them were now sitting for lunch much of Jaemin’s annoyance but he knows Arian is somewhat “a man of words” so he can’t really do anything about it but to follow whatever this guy is about to do.

Jaemin roll an eye. “Greg doesn’t have classes every after on Mondays and Wednesday. She goes to cheerleading practices every Tuesdays and Thursdays. Friday is basically mixed schedules but I don’t really know much about it”. He explained.

Arian seems to be pretty invested on being with Greg, seeing how he took down notes, literally.

Today is Thursday?” Arian asked.

“I can take you to the field, the rest is gonna be all yours to take---“ As Jaemin was about to leave, Arian immediately grab him back to the table.

Woah relax! Where does the fun comes at?” Arian playfully utters. Jaemin raise a brow. “Excuse me?” He said back.

Your work is not done yet. You gotta introduce me to her properly: We’re gonna act like we’re close so she’ll know I don’t bite and I’m fun to be with”. Arian added as he went over Jaemin’s side and lock Jaemin under his arm.

Jaemin furrowed his brows as he glare over Arian, who seems to be enjoying every bit of moment tormenting the poor teen.

The two soon felt tension rises a bit on the atmosphere of the whole canteen so they both look towards the direction to where the tension is coming from, seeing Jeno’s group entering the scene.

Jaemin and Arian gulped an air before Arian decided to remove himself from Jaemin, knowing if his assumptions were really true, that Jeno might be related to Jaemin.

Jeno and Jaemin immediately locked stares for a few seconds before Jaemin decided to move his head downwards.

Hey peep squeaks” One of Jeno’s pawns started speaking as he lift his foot and place it over the table, slightly startling the two.

Jeno! It’s been---“ Arian aims to befriend with Jeno but Jeno’s pawns immediately cornered him, circled around him to avoid him from getting near to the guy.

Enough games rat” One of the pawns uttered in a deadly tone much of Arian to feel a bit trembly. “Are we gonna use their table Jen?” The pawn asked Jeno.

But Jeno had his eyes over Jaemin the whole moment much of their confusion, until Jeno realizes all attention was on him so he snap himself and clear his throat.

Seeing how their boss was focused over Jaemin, the pawns then went to corner Jaemin this time much of Jeno to panic inside his head because his gang might have thought a different thing.

Hey kid, remove your ass on the table or—“ The pawn order Jaemin soon before they were cutted by Jeno’s loud cough out of intentions to stop them right away. He can’t let Jaemin hurt them, but he always have options to hurt them back whenever Jaemin will be on trouble anyway.