✞︎19✞︎

"You're fortunate to still live Y/n"

"Get up and Fight!"

RAIN DROPS COULD BE HEARD as you stared at the female in disgust before immediately went deadpanned as she giggled at you

"Oh my, would you look at that?~ you're disgusted already~" Hailee Veralda, one of the captains of your enemy's gang, The Python, said, making the other female behind you laugh.

"Bitch, she's already disgusted by you from the very beginning!" Yuriko said as she laughed while holding Ayato's arm who just sighed. Hailee grits her teeth as she stares at the laughing female behind you before smirking.

"At least I'm not a goddamn replacement" what the bitch said makes everyone silent around the area, Yuriko stops laughing and stares in anger at the now smirking female. The males around area gulped slightly as they see your aura and Yuriko's angry face.

Before Yuriko could attack Hailee, you hold out your arm stopping her in her place before looking coldly at Hailee who's grinning in anticipation.

"This is my fight Yuriko, don't butt in" you said coldly making the female shivered slightly before bowing at you.

"Yes, Lady Drakaina" Yuriko said before glaring back at the grinning bitch and walking behind Ayato. Your soulmates stared in awe yet scared eyes on you, surprised at your change of personality.

'So this is... what Drakaina is really like..' Mitsuya, Draken and Mikey thought at the same time as they stared at your bleeding form. Motor and car engines roaring could be heard making you smirked, not breaking eye contact with the bitch.

"Surprised?" you said as you noticed her shocked before a giddy face, she holds Hanma's arms before gripping his arms tight making him wince feeling her sharp nails dug into his skin.

"THIS IS GONNA BE A BLOODBATH!!!" she exclaimed excitedly as she looked at the now seen cars and motorbikes before being parked away from them. The riders of the car get out followed by the others as murmurs and hushed whispers surround the area.

'This isn't what we planned!'

'The Golden Dragon Executives are here'

'Holy shit, it's the Lion Twins!'

"Would ya keep yer yapping?!' said by the youngest twin named Leon as he growled while looking at everyone before getting more angry seeing your bloody form but before he could walk towards you, a hand stopped him which belonged to his older twin.

"Calm down Leon, the fight hasn't started yet, be patient~" Leon said calmly but everyone shivered, except the Golden Dragons, seeing his malicious smile. Leon grunted before walking alongside with the other executives who were quiet, just staring at your bleeding form before looking back at their enemy.