✞︎9✞︎

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

"Not if you remember mine~"

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

12:05 PM, MUSASHI SHRINE

AFTER the introduction from each other, I sat between Izana legs, whom is playing with my hair which I let him and Mikey sitting between my legs whose pretty much smug about it and leans his head on my chest area. I sighed and just played with his hair as I also lean on Izana who's enjoying it and put his chin on my shoulder.

The others that are present sulks slightly, pouting which makes me laugh, just seeing them pouting is so cute. All of us are talking about random things spending some time with them but before I could talk to Baji who's sitting at my right side, a familiar ringtone rang around the area making everyone pause, I pulled out my phone not moving from my position and answered the call.

"Hello?" I said still playing with Mikey's hair, not knowing that the boys can hear the conversation.

"We need you here, right now" Ayato said from the other line of the phone which makes me nudge Mikey slightly before standing up.

"I'm on my way" I said before ending the call and looks at the boys who are also looking at me, I sighed as Mikey clings on my waist and played with his hair again.

"Sorry about that darlings, Something came up" I said scratching my cheek slightly before chuckling nervously. Mikey clings more into my waist as I tried to remove him from my waist which he won't let go.

"Mikey let go, I have to go now" I said as I tried to remove his arms around my waist which he didn't and I just look at the boys for help which they averted their eyes elsewhere, avoiding mine.

"Seriously?" I mumbled sighing again before looking at Mikey who's looking at me with that innocent smile of his. I blushed slightly before looking back at the boys.

"Fine, Mikey's coming with me tonight since you guys won't help me and I guess he will be spending the night at my house" I said shrugging slightly before taking Mikey's hand after he let's go of my waist.

The boys blink slightly before letting my words sink in their heads and starts to grab Mikey who dodges and runs to my car. The other boys follows him running which makes me laugh slightly.

"Mikey I'll give you lots of dorayaki if I swap with you!!"

"I'll carry you when you fell asleep!"

"Oi!! Mikey!!"

Shouts and yells could be heard around the area making me laugh and leans on Draken's arm which he just lets me and just wraps his arm around my waist making lean on his side instead.

"If Mikey didn't want to go with you, he would really accept their offers" Draken said chuckling slightly looking at them. I smiled slightly before frowning remembering Cherry's words earlier.

"Indeed, anyways I should go now" I said pulling away from his side before looking up at him, meeting his eyes, and smiles slightly. He also smiled back before kissing my forehead which makes me blushed.

"Take care then and I'll let his grandpa know that he will be staying at your house" He said as he looks at me and ruffles my hair which makes me pout. I swat his hand away from my head before chuckling slightly.

"That's the first someone told me that other than my mother and don't ruffle my hair" I said pouting as I look at him before looking back at the boys noticing that Mikey's in the passenger seat.

I walked towards them with Draken following behind me and chuckles slightly seeing the boys sulk or pouting.

"Don't worry, you guys have my number yeah? you guys can just chat me up to hangout with you guys" I said smiling at them and looks at my watch. Seeing the time makes me notice on how late it is already.

"It's also getting late anyways" I shrugged slightly before yawning a bit and goes to the right side of the car before I could open the door, I kissed their cheeks making them stunned and blush slightly.

I opened the door of my car, goes in the drivers seat swiftly and closed the car door. I let the windows down as Mikey then holds on my left hand that is on the gear stick which I just let him and look at the boys smiling slightly.

"Just text me or call me if you guys want to hang out or spend more time with each other" I said again before starting the engine and droves off the park to the empty road way to her house.

"Mikey is so goddamn lucky!"

 {this was supposed to be a spicy chapter but I noticed it would be to far off from the story line so I decided to make this chapter instead}

{School is already starting that's why I was late publishing this baby so really sorry about that}