IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

To all of my readers, I have an announcement to make. Please do take your time on reading this, my beloved readers.

There are many issues occured here in wattpad, small issues turn into a big one, every author that is involved in this kind off issues are tired and needs to rest already so here I am telling you the things that are needed to be clarified.

Us, Authors, created a book, a story, for fun and to let our readers to enjoy and give them a small figment of imagination to let our readers escape from reality. Every fanfiction books has it's own stories and each stories are very different because you can read about fantasy and some are alternative universes.

We used the alternative universes for the readers to imagine that their favourite character didn't die on the original plot or that the mc didn't fall into some wicked schemes.

Every Author has it's own choice to make the story they wanted to be and us, Authors, hope that you will like it for it's the main reason why we make it.

So please, do respect the decision of the Author's who wrote such magnificent stories for you guys, the readers, to enjoy and to not be criticised by some little things that you guys wanted to turn it into a big issue.

And if some of you, my readers, unfollow me. I could really care less because what's important to me is that, I share my own thoughts and words about this because this is going too far.