✞︎13✞︎

TIMESKIP: NIGHTIME

TIMESKIP: NIGHTIME

A MESS BLONDE HAIR BOY was seen shouting and running away from whatever hell he came from before stopping to take a breathe at the side, people looked at him weirdly before looking away minding their own business.

"I must not let Hina know about this" the boy said as he look at the distance not knowing the mentioned girl was behind him.

"about what?" the voice of his girlfriend/soulmate was heard behind him making him flinch in fright before turning around to face her who looks back at him.

"Hina?! W-why are you here?" the boy exclaimed as he looks at his girlfriend who's hands were behind her holding her bag.

"I'm just on my way home...and what are you doing here, Takemichi-kun?" she said this made Takemichi jump slightly before trying to reasoned out to her.

"Well! erm...actually-" before he could said anything, Hina looks at him as she gets closer to his face, eyebrows furrowing as if she's angry, Takemichi looks nervous and anxious as he backs slightly from her.

"W-what? Is something from my face?" he stuttered out as he looks at his girlfriend who looks away from him, Takemichi was anxious as heck as he looks at Hina.

'C-could it be...' a vision of the woman on top of him earlier flashes through his mind before scarily thought.  'She figured it out?!'

"U-um, I actually don't have memory about that!" he said anxiously as he looks at his angry girlfriend who's arms are crossed as they rest on her stomach.

"What are you even talking about?" she said, this make Takemichi confused before letting his girlfriend finished talking.

"You've been acting recently, Takemichi-kun" she said as she closes her eyes before opening her eyes again, Takemichi let out an "Eh?" before being interrupted by her who looks at a distance.

"You're the "adult Takemichi-kun" today" she said as she turns her back on him before continues to speak.

"Like in that day we watched fireworks together on the rooftop, you suddenly panicked and left also you gave me a cold shoulder attitude in school" she said as she didn't look at him.