✞︎10✞︎

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

"Mikey is so goddamn lucky!"

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

AFTER SEEING the car leave the parking lot, Draken looks at the time before facing the others who's chatting while some are sulking. Baji sulked slightly as leans on his bike looking at where the car once was. 

"Damn Mikey being so lucky" Baji mumbled as he clicked his tongue before looking at Chifuyu and starts to talk to him. Draken sighed as he shaked his head side to side before looking at Izana who's with Kakucho talking.

"It's already late, we should be going now also we have a meeting tomorrow night" Draken said looking at them making the others look at him before nodding. Baji rides his bike as the others did so, Mitsuya paused from what he's doing blinking slightly before looking Draken.

"Who will drive Mikey's bike?" Mitsuya asked looking at them and back at Mikey's bike, CB205T, Izana sighed before walking towards the bike and rides the bike.

"I'll be driving this back home and explained to the old man on what happened" Izana said nodding at them before starting the engine and drives off the parking lot with the rest of Tenjiku behind him, Draken shrugged before riding his beloved bike and looks at Mitsuya who's starting his engine.

"There goes the answer, see you guys tomorrow night" Draken said nodding at them before driving off the parking lot, the others are already starting their engine before driving off also.

Mitsuya sighed as he also drove off the parking lot thinking about his soulmate makes him smile slightly and chuckles as he look at the rode.

'how interesting....'

MEANWHILE....

playιng: [oh mami] - [chase atlantic]

0:01ㅇ───────── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

AFTER DRIVING OFF THE PARKING LOT...

I drove in a normal speed as the cold wind caress my face as I then glanced at Mikey who's looking out the window, his hair flowing through the wind making smile slightly before looking back at the rode. The music blasting slightly and the roaring engine could be only heard at the empty road as I drive back to the house.

"when we enter the house try not to panic and do not interfere on what is about to happen" I said as I look at the road knowing that he's looking at me, he holds my hand that is on the gear shift before putting my hand infront of his face surprising me.

"don't worry I won't" he said as he then kisses my knuckles making me blush slightly as I focused on the familiar road, glad that we're almost at the house. 

Seeing the house and noticing the familiar motorbikes, I know what's about to happen. I parked the car at the garage as Mikey looks at the house, I turned off the engine before looking at Mikey who's also looking at me. I smiled slightly at him as he also smiled back before stepping out the car, as he stepped out of the car, I took a gun from hidden pocket at the back and put the gun in my pants behind me. I stepped out the car looking at the familiar vehicles makes me tense slightly, closing the car door, I walked towards Mikey before holding his hand and walked towards the door.

"Stick by me" I said as I open the door before looking at him and back at the entrance noticing there are few members who looks at me and Mikey. I clicked my tongue in distaste before coldly glaring at them.

"I didn't know Phantom's division is this well mannered" I sarcastically said as I look at them with my emotionless eyes which made them shivered and bows realizing there mistake.

"Welcome back Drakania-sama!" they yelled getting the attention of other people at the basement. Ayato nodded at Yuriko who also nodded back at him before going up the stairs to met up with you, Ayato faced the two tied up men who looks at him fearfully and grins maliciously.

"The deity comes home already" Ayato said as he fixes the torment tools that will be surely use later, the two tied up men flinches hearing your voice upstairs making them more fearful.

"N/n babes! you're home and who did you bring?" a familiar voice said making me look at the basement entrance, Mikey also look at the newcomer confuse as the female latter also looked at him in curiosity.

"That's enough Yuriko, we can talk about that tomorrow and I'm sure he's tired too" I said nodding at her before grabbing Mikey's hand again and goes upstairs leaving the others downstairs as Mikey looked at them before disappearing as they entered the hallway. 

I walked towards my room still holding Mikey's hand before stopping infront of the door and opens it, letting Mikey in the room, I looked at him as he look around the room before looking at me.

"you can sleep here since it's pretty much late now" I said smiling softly at him before kissing his cheek which he pouted at, He points at his lips still pouting which I thinks it's cute.

"you miss" he said as he looks at me making me chuckle and pecks his lips which he smiled at and hugs me making me chuckle slightly and pats his hair, I hummed slightly before tapping his shoulder as I looked at the time.

"I have some pajama that can fit you in the closet, you should change before going to sleep" I said pulling away from his hug, walking towards the closet and take out a set of pajamas which I then give it to him. I ruffled his hair as I smiled at him which he grumbled a bit before walking towards the bathroom.

"just go to sleep and don't wait for me but if you couldn't sleep, you can play or do anything you want as long as you don't go downstairs and  don't enter the room that is lock" I said kissing his cheek before he can go in the bathroom and walks out the room, leaving him there as I walked down the stairs meeting with Yuriko whose waiting for me along with the few members who bows again seeing me.

"Shall we?" Yuriko said gesturing me to the basement which I then complied, walking towards the door of the basement, let Yuriko opens the door and goes down the stairs of the basement before stopping at the end. Seeing the two tied up men, who looks at me in fear, and Ayato who leans on the clean small table of torment tools as if he's waiting which he is. 

"Took you long enough" Ayato said as he stopped leaning on the table as Yuriko walks towards him which I rolled my eyes at and sits on the vacant chair infront of the two men.

"Oh hush it's not like your gonna do something after this" I said glaring at them slightly as I took off my jacket putting it to the other chair before facing my cold (e/c) eyes and grins maliciously at them.

"Now, Talk"

{another day, another chapter for my beloved readers~}