Chapter 17- Backstabbers in the house

Chapter-17 Backstabbers in the house

Kabir pov

I had worked so hard to reach here, i didn't get my mother's love, i sent my so called girlfriend to trap Vansh, i was this close to getting everything, but this Vansh had to come back from dead and ruin all my plans.

And now he is ruining everything in his so called obsession to get Riddhima back, his whole focus is only on her, he is losing deals, spending money on investigation about this so called Ayan Raichand. I have to do something i cannot lose what is mine.

And i have to include someone else in my plan as well because if anything goes wrong, they would be blamed and not me. And i have just the scapegoat in my mind. The so called loving Chachu of the house Rudra Raisinghania.

Rudra pov

From the day Ajay died he had tried to taken the responsibility of the business on his shoulders but he wasn't strong enough, it was Vansh who took the business to new heights, he had done some shady deals with mafia as well.

But now the same Vansh, is slowly destroying this business, he is not going to meetings, losing deals, making bad investments it is like he is no longer interested in doing anything.

The only thing he does is stays in the room and talks to the picture of Riddhima, he heard that she had sent divorce paper and restraining order for the family.

For him it was good riddance she had the knack of poking her nose in others business. And he didn't want anyone to look into his business.

Kabir had come to him one day with the offer to slowly take the control of business from Vansh.

And that is what he is doing, slowly and steadily making sure everything is in his name. No way is going to let his hardwork go to drain because of a love sick Vansh.

He had tried taking on important deals but he was losing it to some new AR corporation, no one where the company came from, but it was winning majority of the deals.

On top of that he was struggling to pay all his debts to the investors and people from he owned money to do business.

Then one day a man named Ayan approached him to start a new investment with in return he had to give 50% control of the business to him.

He had sweetened the deal saying he would also clear all his debts, without any further ado he signed the deal with him not knowing Ayan had changed the papers, now the whole VR corporation was under Riddhima's and Ayan's name.

It was when the lawyer came to VR mansion to announce the transfer of property to Riddhima's and Ayan's name ,he realized how badly he had screwed up and that Vansh will not leave him alive.

PS- Did you guys like the Twist. VR toh gaayo🤪🤪