Chapter 24- A Promise

Will you marry me?  This was something Ayan had always dreamed of but he knows right now she is not in the correct frame of mind.

So, with a heavy heart he says no to the proposal and when Riddhima asks the reason he says he will tell her tonight. 

Vansh was angrily pacing in his room, all the plans to break Ayan and Riddhima are getting destroyed, and in no way does he want to give Divorce to Riddhima, but he needs time, it will take 6 months for divorce to finalise enough to make her fall in love again with him.

He is someone who was bothered about his reputation at one time but now only Riddhima matters he will do whatever makes her happy, he had called Media for a press conference in the evening. 

Riddhima was in her room getting ready for the press conference but she was feeling restless as if something bad was going to happen and given her record it scared her very much.

She went down and Ayan was waiting for her, he looked good in casuals, whereas for him she looked good in short dress especially in lace frocks🙈🙈🥰🥰🥰.

The media was set up in the living room, Riddhima was having flashbacks of her humiliation, she felt Ayan grabbing her hand for reassuring her and she held on to him. Vansh was coming down and saw the together and became angry but didn't show it.

He addressed the media and said today he wants ask forgiveness from Riddhima as she was indeed Mrs. Vansh Raisinghania and that day he wanted to punish her thats why he did all the drama.

Everyone was feeling surprised and disgusted as how can a family treat their own bahu in such a way, the media wanted Riddhima reaction to this and she said that she will not forgive Vansh and that soon they will be getting a divorce. Vansh unwillingly had to give her the signed papers. 

Ayan took the centre stage, saying that he has some good news he asked Riddhima to come to the centre stage,he said

A- You asked me to Marry you and i said no and here is the reason. You have just ended a relationship you need time, space for yourself, you need to heal,fulfill your wishes, give time to your carrer.

So i Ayan Raichand (bends on one knee) want to give you this promise ring, i will wait for you as long as you want. And when you are fully ready only then we will get married. 🥰🥰

R( hugging him) - I love you so much.😍😍😘😘😘

Vansh had seen red knowing Riddhima wanted to marry Ayan, in his anger he took out his gun and aimed at Ayan and shot him but Riddhima saw him doing that and pushed Ayan out of the way,the only sound heard in the living room was of bullet being fired and two people shouting 'Riddhima' and one shouting 'Ayan'.