Chapter 21- Manipulation

Kabir was cursing his luck, why was everything slipping away from his hands, first Riddhima falls in love Vansh, and now the whole business was in her hands.

And Vansh is behaving like a small puppy, following her around everywhere trying to win her back.

Riddhima had came back from the work, she felt weirded out, coming back to the place where she had been humiliated but it was important to teach them a lesson that just because they had money and power they couldn't play with someone's feelings.

She was resting on the sofa when a glass with strawberry milkshake came in front of her.

V- Here have it you will feel refreshed.

R- No, thank you Mr. Raisinghania, i dont like strawberry milkshake anymore. 

V-I thought it was your favourite. 

R-Not anymore, ( looking directly into his eyes) when people can change, so can their preferences. 

V- I am sorry Riddhima, please give my a chance. 

R-Did you give me a chance to explain myself, did you tried to give a relationship a chance with whole heart. If you had then you wouldn't have done what you did.

If you have to right to move on even if it was act why cannot i do that. And for the last time i don't want to talk you so please stop following me around. 

Riddhima went away to her room and she didn't saw Ayan had came back home, but he had heard everything and he knew she will be pissed and not have any dinner.

So he made aloo parathas for them and took them to her room, all the while Vansh was seeing them.

A- Madam ji aapke liya dinner aaya hain.

R- Ayan when did you return? And is it aloo paratha. Wow give me give me.

A- I came just now, and wow you really are hungry.

Riddhima saw Vansh standing by door watching the scene she felt irritated and went and closed the door on his face and closed the curtains as well.

R- Did you eat? Come on i will feed you.😍😍

Vansh was feeling lonely and dejected that even being in the same house Riddhima was not talking to him, at the same time Kabir came in front of him.

K- tch tch, what happened to the great VR, what did you used to say jo mera hain usse mein hassil karke rehte hun. Ab kya hua?

V- Kabir,i am not in mood for your nonsense. 

K- But i want to help, i want money and you want Riddhima, so why not join hands. We can always show that Ayan was cheating on her and then i am sure she will come crying to you. What's say partners (extending his hand).

Vansh didn't say anything but went away thinking should I take kabir's help in getting back my Riddhima, Ayan can find himself in a scandal and it will cause Riddhima to lose her trust in him and maybe i can help and soothe her at that time.

He made a plan that they will keep a party on the account of Sia's birthday and this party will pave way in destroying Ayan's reputation and also breaking Riddhima's trust. 

He smirked if he had to play dirty to get Riddhima he wouldn't hesitate to do that, Ayan needs to know his place and what limits he is ready to cross to get to Riddhima.