Chapter 12- Nightmares, Call, and new found feelings

Chapter 12- Nightmares, Calls And New found feelings. 

After her confrontation with Dadi, Riddhima actually felt light, relieved as well. She went home and usual her lovely khadus has made dinner for her.

R- Stop spoiling me, i have told you dont have to cook for me.

A- And i have told you, i love spoiling you, and cooking for you, so stop talking and eat. Then at least i can share the blueberry muffins i bought for you. I am tempted to eat it since evening. 

After dinner they eat the muffins, and Riddhima told Ayan about how Dadi came to the hospital and asked for her forgiveness and asked her come back and how she declined her.

A - Riddhima can i ask something, after many days, do you think you feel regret not going back to them?

R- Honestly, no yes i considered them my family but they never considered me their own, they stepped on my self respect, tried to destroy my confidence. I rather live alone than be with them.

Riddhima and Ayan sat silently contemplating things Ayan thinking whether he should tell about Vansh threatening him, and Riddhima thinking why even though she doesn't have a family, she feels safe and happy with Ayan.

Riddhima found herself walking on a foggy road, calling out for Ayan, then the fog thined and she found herself standing on a crossroad, she looks to her right and saw car smashed into tree and with horror realises that it is Ayan's car,she ran towards the car and saw Ayan unconscious with his forehead bleeding. 

And then she felt Vansh whispering in her ear "this is what happens to people who try to take you away from me". Riddhima woke up with a gasp and ran to Ayan's room and saw he was sleeping peacefully. Shaking she went to her room and slept fitfully the rest of the night.

The next day, Riddhima completely distracted because of her nightmare, she took a break from attending patients,and was thinking about how different Ayan is from Vansh, even though they are both possessive but she doesn't feel suffocated with Ayan, she doesn't have think twice before sharing things with him, she was surprised that she has started having new feelings for Ayan is it right to have these feelings?

As she was busy thinking she saw, the unknown number caller calling her again, for past days this number has been calling her but not saying anything, fed up with this she took the call.

R- This is the last time i am telling you to stop calling, otherwise i will inform the police. Do you hear me Speak up.

V- Hey Sweetheart, how are you? I miss you, i promise we will be together soon.By the way i hope your friend Ayan is okay.

Vansh suddenly cuts the call and Riddhima is filled with dread,she frantically calls Ayan, Ayan was driving the car he picks up the call after 3 rings

R- Ayan, where are you? Are you okay?

A-Riddhima, chill i am on way back to-

He stops speaking abruptly and the only sound that is heard is something crashing into something. 

PS- Sorry for the cliff hanger but shock is needed here😏 Do you think Vansh did something to the car, will Ayan survive,? will riddhima feel guilty for this accident.