Vanny

I know many people (especially with the tapes and Fire Escape ending) believe Vanny and Vanessa are two different people! BUT! I disagree and so do others! Hope we get a confirmation soon!

Example 1: The Vanessa on top of the flaming building could easily just have been her spirit, still trapped inside the Princess Quest game. After all! Beating the game is what frees her! We never beat the game, therefore she's not free! Her spirit is even seen crying and doesn't even bother to move despite being SURROUNDED in fire.

Example 2: When Moon kidnaps Freddy, he brings him to Parts and Service where Vanessa is seen interrogating him! Vanny CONTROLS the robots, so I have a feeling she commanded Moon to bring Freddy to her!

Example 3: Vanny and Vanessa look the exact same. There is such thing as identical twins, but if you really think about it, it doesn't add up. And I mean REALLY think about it! It's too big of a coincidence!

Example 4: Vanessa even SPEAKS like Vanny multiple times throughout the game and in the tapes!

Example 5: Vanessa and Vanny are NEVER seen in the same room together!

Example 6: The whole point of FNAF AR: Special Delivery was Vanny/Vanessa inputting Glitchtrap's virus into the robots! And it IS Vanessa doing so, cause thanks to JonnyBlox, it's later shown Vanessa transferred from IT to security guard!

There's probably a bunch more I'm missing, but that's what I believe!!!