You're Only Second Rate

Anne: W-What are you?!

Darcy: ~I must admit, your parlor tricks are amusing! I bet you've got a bunny under your hat! Now here's your chance to get the best of me, hope your hand is hot! C'mon, clown! Let's see what you've got! 

You can try to slam me with your hardest stuff! But your double whammy isn't up to snuff! I'll set the record straight: You're simply out of date! You're only second rate!

You think your punch is power, but all it is lame! You've got a lot to learn about your magic's game! So for your education, I reiterate: You're only second rate!

All cower at the power in my pinky! My thumb is number one on every list! But if you're not convinced that I'm invincible? PUT ME TO THE TEST! I'd love to lay this rivalry to rest!

Go ahead and zap me with a big surprise! Slap me in a trap! Cut me down to size! I'll make a great escape, it's just a piece of cake! You're only second rate!

You know your hocus-pocus isn't rough enough! Your mumbo-jumbo doesn't measure up! Let me pontificate upon your sorry state: You're only second rate!

AHAHAHA! Darcy's gonna grab ya! Alakazam and thus! My power is bigger than the both of us!

So give me a horrified stare! You wish this was all a nightmare! And I can hardly wait to discombobulate; I'll send your back end and packing in a shipping crate! You'll make a better living with a spinning plate! You're only second rate!~

(She's a Disney villain. How is she NOT gonna get a song?)