The Kiss

My head is spinning , did they just said him to kiss me.
Is he really going to kiss me?
I don't think he will but if he did.

I was just processing this when i felt a pair of lips on me and then it was gone in second. But before moving back to his seat he whispered something that broke my hope " it's only a dare for me don't get you hope high".

It might broke my hope but this kiss was enough for me to rely on.

All it takes is a kiss to deepen your feelings.
All it toke a kiss for me to fell harder for him.

I can still feel his touch.
How soft his lips were, how smooth it was.
The tingling sensation in my stomach.
When his lips touched my lips, a shiver ran throughout my body.
I can still feel the tingling feeling , the butterflies are still their.
It's like they are going wild, as if they are trying to come out from my stomach.

His words might be harsh but the kiss he gave me is like a reward.

It's feels like I'm in top of the world.
Right now i feel the most happiest girl in the world.

But still I have some hope that one day this kiss will be not a dare but it will be to connect our soul in true ways.

My grandma told me once that kiss is the most purest thing when it's between you and your soulmate. When it's between two person who love each other.
And when they kiss it connects their soul. This is why groom and bride kiss each other after saying their vows nd I do. Because it is believed that after that both the bride and groom becomes One. They might be in their own body but their soul are same, their feelings are same.
A kiss is like expressing your feelings through the kiss. It's like completing each other, deepening their love.
A kiss is like passion when you kiss ur soulmate the kiss is not only touching of lips but the need for each other, to feel each other's touch, to feel the sensation running through your body, the electrifying bolt, giving you goosebumps.

I dream about kissing him someday like this. It won't be a dare but connecting our soul, making us one......

Maybe it will always be a dream

Done with this chapter also.
All my chapters are unedited so feel free to point out my mistakes.

Stay safe nd healthy lovelies