When I first saw you

It was a normal day,
people were busy in their works, the streets were full of cars keeping no road for people to walk.
I was waiting for the signal to flow red to cross the road then I saw you standing on the other side of the road talking with your friends, I don't know why but I felt a sudden connection a sudden force to pull me towards you.
I was admiring your face when i saw you running so fast towards the zebra crossing, that's when I noticed a old woman fainted on the road and a car was coming towards her but thankfully you saved her.
You saved her life that day.
You risked your life to save a old woman's life even you toke her to the hospital got her treated and even pay for her bills, I was their watching you saving her , helping her nd becoming her grandson.
The lady had no one but you became her family that day.
I daily saw you visiting her in the hospital, I was their too , to see her nd to see you.

It was like a daily routine for me to go their nd watch both of you but my semester break was at end i had to join college very soon.

It was first day in college after semester break, I was passing by the cafferine area when I saw you again.
After seeing you I feld a sudden burst of  happiness, i was happy to see you in my college but I didn't knew your name, in which department you were and in which year, I have to find about you.

After doing my research for one week
I got whole information abt you
name - lucky Maheswari
Department - B.com hons
Year - 2nd
Got transferred here from XYZ college
And some more information which isn't necessary for me.

We didn't had common hons sub but we did had one common gen sub which is economics.
You didn't notice me in eco class but i did , my whole attention was on you, I felt like a creep but i couldn't control my self.

I think I'm done for this chapter.
I don't know if i will complete this story , but i wanted to write this thing i was on my head for day's so it is here.
I'm really really sry for my grammatical mistakes plz forgive me. But do give it a try nd let me know what you thing about this.

Thank you all
Stay safe lovelies 💝💝💝