The introduction

I was sitting with my frnds in the canteen , i saw you and your gang coming towards our table and then you sat opposite to mine and a girl or should i say a bimbo who was with you the whole day sat on your lap.

I was fuming from inside , i was rageing but didn't show it on my face ( you can say I'm pretty good at hiding my emotions) the rage was like buring my whole body, I know how I controlled myself from tearing that bimbo away from you.
When I was having my own talk with myself I heard my friend Nikhil's voice calling my name, when I look at me , introduce you to me.
You gave me a cut nod only not even a smile nd that bimbo kept smiling like she won a war.
Nikhil introduced our whole gang to your gang, you smiled to everyone but not me. It hurted me like hell I waited for your smile but you ignored me totally like i was not there.
Your ignorance affected me a lot. It was like my hope was fading away, my hope of u taking to you , us being friends nd then.........

I think it was ok you ignored me bcuz afterall it's your choice that with whom you want friendship nd from whom u don't.

I know the chapters are too small
Bcuz i want to keep the chapters small.
Fast to write ,fast to read😁

Pls do vote comment nd share my story if you liked it.

Stay safe lovelies