Ch 18: Ride Of My Life

I am deathly worried about bunny. I have every damn right to be. I haven't seem or heard a word from her in two days. To make things worse I haven't seem the boys or Kaleb in three days. I mean really its like they have all disappeared. I think I should go out and try looking from them again. Hmmm lets see its 7:00pm now, so they should be out and about. I am about to leave when I hear the phone ring. I quickly walk over and pick it up. When I do I says "Hello," At first all I hear is breathing on the other line.

When I am about to hang up the phone I hear a voice I know all to well come from the other end say, "Get dressed in all leather if you have it. If you don't have any leather then wear black pants, shirt, and boots. Oh and leave the crosses at home. Be there in twenty."

He was about to hang up before I said, "Wait have you gone mad again?"

"No, but get ready for the ride of your life," Kaleb answered some what annoyed.

The way he said that I couldn't help but ask, "Why are you going to take my humanity?"

Kaleb sighed as he answered, "No, just your unique chocolate and green obsessed friend said me as the guy who is trying to win your heart needs to give you more fun and thrills. So I am going to take you on a very fun and thrilling HUMAN bike ride."

A small smile appears on my face as I say, "So your not coming to make me a vampire."

I could hear the announce in his voice as he relied, "That's right Sage. I have come to the realization that it has to be your chocie, because rape is rape no matter what form. I wont do that to you."

I look up at the ceiling and state, "Well I am glade that you finally figured that out. You said you would be here when?"

"I will give you twenty mintues, but I have already been there and left something special for you. So open your door and see what it is," he said with a deep chuckle as he hung up the phone.

As I walk over to my door I cant help but think over the conversation with Kaleb. Then it hits me he chuckled, and not his I am vampire hear me RAWR chuckle either. It was the love struck kind of chuckle. He must really got it bad for that kind of chuckle. I finally reach my door and open it. When I open the door I find a dried and pressed fire and ice rose with a note attached. I picked up the rose and note. Once I was inside my house I read the note written in Kaleb's neat handwriting. The note read : beautiful things should be preserved forever. Don't fret in your time it will happen- K. After the K was a set of fangs. God now I know he has it bad. I just hope this ends well. With that thought I looked over at the clock. OH CRAP! I only have ten minutes left. As I run up the stairs in the back of my head I think, damn no time for a shower.

I opened my door and dashed over to my closet and throw the doors open. Thankfully the first thing in my closet was my leather pants and a black shirt. After I put them on I spent about five minutes looking for my leather jacket. Once I finally found my jacket I only had three minutes to put on my boots. I just barely get my boots on when I hear the door bell ring. I jump up and fly down my stairs. Almost spraining my ankle in the process. Man, I hate when that happens. At the bottom of the stairs I realize I must have it bad if I am acting like a kindergartner on their fist day of school. All because I haven't seem him in three days. I quickly open the door and walk out. Once out side I slam the door shut and lock it with my key.

I turn to see Kaleb holding a hamlet in his hands. He must be crazy if he thinks I am going to wear that, and if he tries to put it on me I will throw it bad in his face. He looks at me and said, "Hear put this on and lets go." He then shoves it into my hands.

I look down at it and throw it at his head and say, "Hell no! ever heard of hamlet hair?"

Kaleb shock his head and said, "Yea and have you ever heard of road kill. I am a vampire I don't need a hamlet. You are a human so you do."