Ch 6: Fights And Rides

I stood for the longest time motionless in the spot Kaleb left me in. I couldn't think of anything but what had happened between Kaleb and I. When I finally did I made my way back to the concert. When I returned I was corner by an angry Rebecca and Ana. They looked at me like I had just told the world their deepest darkest secret. They started asking me questions like why did the lost boys take me away, what did they want from me, and was I their friend now. I told them that I didn't know what they wanted, and that I didn't know if I was their friend or not. When I said this both girls got even angrier. It was Rebecca who said that if I was friends with the boys that I would no longer be friends with them. When I asked why she simple answered that they were trouble and that she would not allow trouble to be in the group no matter what. This pissed me off I just stared at her.

Then after many minutes I left Rebecca and Ana and started dancing again. I wasn't alone for long; only seconds after I returned to the dance floor Blade was there again dancing with me. We danced for hours by the time we stopped it was 3:00 am. The whole time we were dancing I had the feeling that we were being watched, and I got the same feeling when he walked me home. When we got to my house Blade leaned in and tried to kiss me. As he did this I felt a rush of anger come over me, but the weird thing was that it wasn't my anger it belonged to someone else. I quickly dodged the kiss, and went inside.

When I entered my house I found it quiet. I went into the kitchen and got some water. As I walked passed my mother's door I had the sudden urge to check on her, but I didn't. Little did I know that this little mistake was going to blow up in my face when morning came. I walked up the stairs and went into my room. Once I was in my room I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed. I was about to close my eyes when I looked over at the window and swear I as Kaleb looking at me from the other side. I quickly looked away then looked back again he was gone. I quickly dismissed it as my eyes playing tricks on me, and let sleep take me over. I woke up to the smell of bacon being cooked and the sound of a male laughing from the kitchen. I got out of bed and rush down the stairs where I found a man standing in his boxers and my mother in only her bathrobe.

I looked back and fourth between the two the yelled, "What the hell is going on!"

My mother looked and me with a look of horror and shock. She opened her mouth as if to say something but no words came out. She tired again and was finally able to say, "Sage I thought you where spending the night at Rebecca's."

I looked at her as if she was dropped on her head. My body started shacking as I screamed, " Oh so you thought that I was at Rebecca's so that gives you the right to bring some random guy home, and Fuck him like a cheap whore."

My mother face turned bright red I could see the hurt and anger in her eyes. "Sage how dare you call me that, I am your mother and a grown women," she spat.

"Well mother your sure as hell no acting like it, I mean do you even know his name," I shouted with venom in my voice.

"His name is Zack not that it is any of your business," she stated.

"Yes it is I live here to and it is my business when my mother brings strange man in the house and sleeps with them," I screamed. In the heat of the moment I walked up and punch the guy then slapped my mother. After I did the I ran up the stairs and into my room.

At 3:00 pm I finally got dressed and walked down the stairs to leave. As I walked out the door I could hear my mother crying in her room. With a sigh I closed the door behind me. When I got to the board walk I got on the rollercoaster. After I was done with that I walked over to a hot dog stand. I ordered a hot dog with fires and a large coke. Once I finished my food it was dark. I made my way over to the carousel. I watched as it spun round and round. Once it stopped I decided to go on it. At first I was scared I had never been on one before. Stupid I know but it was the truth I Sage Amelia Storm was scared of the carousel.