Ch 9: That Morning

I watched as the sun began to rise. After I had that dream I was not able to get back to sleep. I could not get the images out of the hooded figures and Kaleb's blood covered face out of my mind. I spent the rest of the night sitting up in my bed looking out the window afraid another Shadowed Souls would show up. I still had Alexander's request spinning in my head, and was still undecided as to weather or not I was going to meet Alexander tonight at the cemetery. I had tried many times to get out of bed, but found myself to weak to do so. It was about 11:00 am when I heard my mother calling for me saying that two of my friends were here. It was then that I had some how found the strength to drag myself out of bed.

Once I had gotten out of bed I made my way down stairs to find Rebecca and Ana standing in my living room with worried looks on their faces. I looked at them and asked what was wrong. Rebecca looked at me and told me that Blade never went home last night. I acted as if what she told me was something that I didn't already know. I told her that I hadn't seem him scene last night when I left him. She then asked why I had left him in the middle of our date. I told her that during our date Kaleb had shown up and they had gotten into a fight. I also told them that I left because they had both told me to. I felt horrible for lying to them but what was I supposed to tell them? I mean if I told them the truth they would both think I was crazy, and have me locked up. After I had told them the lie, Ana started going on and on as to how Kaleb was trouble and shouldn't be trusted. This had made me angry and I found myself yelling at her to give Kaleb a chance, and that he wasn't as bad as everyone said he was. After I had said that I couldn't help but think that maybe I did need to be locked up in the nut house. I mean Kaleb had just killed one of my friends, and here I was defending him.

After that little outburst we changed the subject to if I wanted to help hang have you seen this person posters for Blade. I once again lied to them saying that I was sick and could leave the house. They being the people they are believed me and left. When they left I went back up stairs and into the bathroom. I suddenly felt very dirty and needed a shower. After my very hot shower I once again crawled into my bed finding myself feeling very weak once again. I was alone for only a few minutes when my mother walked into my room. She looked at me and said we needed to talk about the other day, so that's what we did.

She started off by saying she was sorry that I was hurt by her bring Zack home, but that she wasn't sorry that she had brought him home. She started telling me how great of a guy Zack was and that I needed to give him a chance. After she finished praising Zack she told me that they way I had talked to her was disrespectful, and that if I ever went that far again she would kick me out. After she was done she asked if I had understood, and I just mumbled yes. This thankfuly was enough for her, and she left saying she needed to get ready for a date she had with Zack. She left me alone two hours later saying that she wouldn't be back until sometime the next day. I just rolled my eyes at her, and said have fun. When I was finally I alone I went into the kitchen and grabbed some of the cold left over pizza out of the refrigerator and ate it. Once I was finished with the food I went to the couch and watched some TV. Hours later I once again found myself in my room, but this time it was in the dark of night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry It Is So Short. It Is Just A Filler Ch. Still Looking For Help, And Please Please Let Me Know What You Think Of This Story.

~Thanks, JJ~