Chapter 371-380

CHAPTER 371:

  Among these people, the leader is Wan Hao. He is a young man in his early thirties, who is more loyal, so this time he felt something was wrong before he came here at risk. He took people all the way to find the safe base. After some observation, he found that there were no traces of fierce battles, and he was suspicious.

  Those traces were either erased by someone or they never existed. Wan Hao is not sure which one it is, but what is certain is that under normal circumstances, the people at the safe base must not take Deng Hong and others. Take it all.

  In other words, something must be wrong here!

  He realized that something was not right, he was hesitating whether to leave, or directly inquired about the whereabouts of Deng Hong and others. At this moment, a lantern was suddenly lit on the wall, and then someone raised his voice and said, "Who? What did you come here for?"

  The top of the wall has always been guarded by someone. Although the light is dim at night, it is difficult to see clearly, but the person at the top of the wall is standing tall after all, and can see more clearly than the people below. In addition, the sound of the car's engine is not small, so when the car comes, these people on the wall will find it.

  They didn't speak at first, and looked at them silently for a while, how they thought they were suspicious, and after thinking about it carefully, they guessed the identities of these people, they must belong to the Narita base! At this time, they couldn't think of anyone who would dare to come besides the Chengtian base. After all, it is much more dangerous at night than during the day!

  This group of people drove a car. Obviously, there were not many people. It didn't seem to be a sneak attack, so the people at the safe base observed for a while and felt a little relieved. At the same time, they wondered, what on earth did these people come for? This is definitely not enough for people to win the safe base. Could it be that they are still worried about Deng Hong and the others coming? If this is the case, this group of people would be admirable.

  So after observing for a while, someone asked. Of course, this person's tone of questioning was quite rude, after all, Chengtian Base was too domineering, and they were all holding their breath in their hearts. These people knew in their hearts that the reason why they were able to escape today was because Bai Zhengli was the reason. If it weren't for this group of people, their base would have been taken by Deng Hong and the others, and I don't know how many people are going to die!

  Thinking of this, these people are very grateful, not only because Bai Zhengli and the others won Deng Hong and Meng Ping, and helped them through this crisis, but also because of Fang Yuxin, a Tier 4 wood-type superpower! Originally, many of them were injured, and some were directly injured by shrapnel. The injuries were quite serious. Whether they could survive or not were two different opinions. Even if I can survive, I don't know how long it will take to cultivate.

  As a result, as soon as Fang Yuxin took the shot, they all recovered. Not to mention that he was alive and kicking immediately, but all the wounds have healed, and the rest only needs to be slowly adjusted by the body. In the end, no one died!

  Everyone was grateful, so even though they all understood that food was precious in the last days, they still agreed to Wu Ke selling food to the Hope Corps. Anyway, they have saved a lot of food and planted a lot in the fields, so they don't have to worry about eating.

  The tone of this person's culture was not very good, it was all because of the anger in his heart, but when he heard this in the ears of Wan Hao and others, he was even more suspicious in his heart. Originally, they all felt that there should be no problem with this mission. Deng Hong and Meng Ping brought more than a thousand well-equipped people. They should be able to win this safe base, but they didn't know that no one was able to come back!