Chapter 221-230

CHAPTER 221:

  There were originally ten people staying at the door, monitoring Fang Yuxin and others to prevent them from escaping. They were all Wang Dali's people. After Gui showed up with someone, their expressions changed, panic accompanied by strong anger.

  In their eyes, Fang Yuxin and others are the fat sheep to be slaughtered, they met first! But the appearance of your brother is obviously to grab credit and benefits from them! Partially, the Heart Bone King is not there. Among them, there are no superpowers, and they are not dominant in strength, and they are not dominant in number. They are 30 people less than the opponent!

  The gap between the two sides is too obvious, these people are not your brother's opponent at all. So in the face of your brother's sudden appearance, most people dare not speak.

  Only one person flattered and said, "Brother Gui, why are you here? Isn't Brother Wang responsible for guarding the gate today?"

  Brother Gui glanced at the speaker indifferently, and then someone around him unceremoniously pointed at the speaker and cursed: "You can manage what your brother wants to do? What do you think you are? The surname Wang is good. After resigning, Brother Gui came over and watched. What's wrong? Don't forget what Feng Brother said. It's a special period. You must be careful!"

  They are also a small settlement that cannot be smaller. The number of people is only two or three thousand. Most of them are ordinary people, and there are very few people with supernatural powers. The most powerful people are Brother Feng and the ten around him. Great master.

  Because of their power, coupled with the fact that they have implemented a policy of repressive policies in the settlements, the people in the settlements are almost obedient to them, and Brother Feng has almost become a god-like existence in the eyes of most people.

  No one dared not listen to what he said.

  They are lucky here. There are very few zombies here, and most of them are solved by Feng Ge and the top ten masters around him. There are very few zombies around, which gives them a chance to breathe and allows them to be relatively stable. To survive.

  Every day, people in the settlement promote the horror of zombies, and the conditions outside are so bad that people here dare not go out at all. They all stay in the settlement obediently and accept the hegemonic rule of Feng Ge and others.

  Recently, more and more zombies appeared, and Feng Ge gave orders and arranged many inspection teams to conduct inspections near the settlement. Once zombies were found, they could be solved directly, and if they could not be solved, they would be solved with wolf smoke. Warning.

  At the same time, Feng Ge also attached great importance to the defense of the gates of the security zone.

  Wang Dali’s actions are already considered violations. It's just that, as long as no one reports it and there is no accident, the people above are naturally too lazy to take care of it. However, Wang Dali was unlucky, and a traitor came out of his men and told Brother Gui about his affairs.

  Brother Gui is a small leader in the settlement, and his status is slightly higher than that of Wang Dali. His own strength is higher than that of Wang Dali, and he has more manpower.

  No one thought that he would come to grab the credit and benefits at this time, and his people also said such a thing.

  Ten of Wang Dali's subordinates were anxious when they heard this. If this matter was pierced to the top, not only would Wang Dali not be able to deal with it, but their subordinates would also suffer from the fish!