Chapter 131-140

CHAPTER 131: Encountering a strange flower

  Qiu Yiming deliberately skipped Fang Yuxin's proposal to dissolve the marriage contract. He did not want to let others know about it. But Fang Yuxin understood what he meant. She also felt that this was a coincidence.

  However, she really has nothing to do with Bai Ye.

  So Fang Yuxin did not deceive Qiu Yiming’s guilty conscience at all. She met Qiu Yiming’s gaze, did not dodge, and said confidently: “What if it is a coincidence? I said that I’m okay with him, but it’s okay. If you don’t want to believe it, I can’t help it. ."

  Qiu Yiming was suffocating in his heart, and Fang Yuxin's words made him feel particularly unhappy. He was very entangled in his heart at the moment, and he didn't know whether he should believe Fang Yuxin or not. He is personally inclined to believe that it would make him feel better. Suspicious temperament made him feel that Fang Yuxin was lying. How could there be such a coincidence in the world?

  But because of the public, he was unwilling to talk about everything in front of everyone, which would make him feel extremely ashamed. He looked at Fang Yuxin and asked sadly: "Xinxin, do you really want to do this to me? Can't we talk about it in another place?"

  Fang Yuxin felt uncomfortable looking at him like this. After all, they grew up together since childhood. Qiu Yiming has taken care of her very much since she was a child, and in many cases he has treated her no worse than Fang Yuyang. Even if she can't go down with Qiu Yiming, but the kindness he once treated her can't be wiped out.

  If possible, she was unwilling to hurt him.

  Fang Yuyang seemed to see her hesitation and worried that she would change her mind. He couldn't help but said: "Xin Xin! Don't be stupid! Have you forgotten what you said at the beginning?"

  He also didn't speak too clearly, but Fang Yuxin understood what he meant and knew he was worried. So she was cruel and shook her head towards Qiu Yiming: "No, Qiu Yiming, now is an extraordinary period. I think we should spend more time on improving our strength instead of thinking about children’s personal relationships all day long. I don’t care. What is your holiday with Bai Ye? I don't care how you plan to deal with your affairs with him. I only have one request, don't hurt Qianqian!"

  Her request was actually a bit excessive. If Qiu Yiming killed Bai Ye, Bai Qianqian would definitely be hurt. In other words, if Bai Qianqian had to be hurt, Qiu Yiming could not kill Bai Ye.

  She also knew that her request was a bit excessive, but this was already her bottom line. She deliberately didn't ask about Qiu Yiming's entanglement with Bai Ye, but if Qiu Yiming wanted to kill Bai Ye, she would definitely do it!

  But in the same way, if Bai Ye wanted to kill Qiu Yiming, she would also stop him. Just take it as a reward for Qiu Yiming's care over the years.

  There were still many survivors watching nearby, so she didn't speak too clearly. After all, this matter involved Qiu Yiming's reputation, so it is not good to speak too clearly.

  Qiu Yiming looked at Fang Yuxin and smiled coldly. Although she did not defend Bai Ye, what she said just now also explained her position. So he said: "Xin Xin, you disappointed me too much! You'd better not intervene in this matter, I know what to do!" He said that, leaning closer and lowered his voice and continued, "Xin Xin, you shouldn't I hope that for the sake of Bai Ye, the Fang family will be involved, right?"

  This is an obvious warning.

  Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang's expressions fell instantly, and Fang Yuyang said, "Qiu Yiming, if you dare to make a move with the other party, I will never let you go!"