Chapter 411-420

CHAPTER 411:

  After Fang Yuxin used the blood blade to slap the fourth-level earth-type supernatural ability person away, the person flew upside down. Director Chen, who was originally standing behind him, was also exposed.

  The mental attack of the psychic powers is very terrible. Whether it is a group attack or a single attack, it is an attack directed at the sea of ​​consciousness. Once a person’s sea of ​​consciousness is injured, the consciousness of the sea will shake at the slightest, or even become a useless person. It's dead!

  However, those with mental abilities are not invincible. Their mental attacks are terrible, but the body itself is not strong, even weaker than ordinary abilities.

  This Director Chen is not young anymore. He is in his forties and almost 50 years old. He does research in the laboratory all the year round, sometimes even working day and night for research, so that his body lacks exercise for a long time, even if The body was strengthened when he awakened to a supernatural power, but there was still no way to make up for his lack of body.

  After Fang Yuxin got rid of the earth-type supernatural power who was responsible for protecting him, he turned the blood blade in his hand and stabled towards Director Chen's chest! Director Chen's eyes widened suddenly, and he subconsciously wanted to avoid him, but his body couldn't keep up with the reaction of his brain. He was actually frozen in place and unable to move.

  However, probably because he felt the threat of death, he once again used a mental attack. He stared at Fang Yuxin stubbornly, as if two whirlpools appeared in his eyes, constantly spinning. This is also one of his skills. As long as he uses this skill when looking at someone, the other person will be confused by him and fall into endless illusion or fear.

  He doesn't use this skill often, but it is almost always unfavorable. After Fang Yuxin’s previous mental power point was shattered by Fang Yuxin’s spiritual sense, he did not dare to use the same skills again. In addition, he was very close to Fang Yuxin at this time, so he took advantage of the moment he realized the threat of death. The opportunity to look at Fang Yuxin, using this skill, wanted to confuse Fang Yuxin.

  However, the next moment, he suddenly noticed that Fang Yuxin, who was opposite, suddenly curled his lips and smiled, and the picture immediately before him suddenly became distorted. He is like being in a strange and absurd space, and everything around him is full of weirdness. All the objects were distorted, even twisting around constantly, and then gradually, everything in front of him suddenly changed.

  Director Chen's eyes widened suddenly, he unexpectedly... actually saw a scene from many years ago! At the beginning, he helped a large pharmaceutical company to develop a certain type of special medicine. The experimental subjects used were not mice or other animals, but living people!

  These people are male and female, old and young. He faintly guessed through which channel these people came, but he has always pretended not to know, and for the high bonus, he used these people ignorantly. In vivo experiment.

  Due to various drug problems, people continued to die, but in the end, he finally developed that kind of special medicine and got a high bonus enough for his lower body to enjoy! Later, he left the laboratory and forgot the past. But he didn't expect that he would come back here again this time!

  Director Chen is very clever, and even his temperament is quite firm. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to awaken to become a superpower. So he looked at everything familiar around him, and at the same time he was horrified, he also realized in his heart that he had been attacked by the opponent's mental attack. All of this was an illusion!