1911-1920

Chapter 1911 The fate is different.

  Pan wants to say it out loud. She doesn't want to eat, but she can't stop her instinct. She ordered a bit, and then tentatively asked in a low voice, "Will you feed me?" "

  Actually, these things should belong to her, but now she depends on the expression of the outsider.

  Her mother's heart is no longer sidelined, and she was born the same, but she only likes the big girl like this eldest lady.

  To her, she never even gave her a good face.

  These frozen pears were still bought during the Chinese New Year with the money she picked up.

  But on the New Year's Day, her mother only gave her half of it, and then secretly ate it by herself without giving her a piece.

  And these biscuits were brought by those people when her father's unit came to condolences to the poor households years ago. The aunt at the time made it clear that they were all bought for her.

  But her mother would give her a small piece every time, or when she was happy, when she licked her face, her mother would give her a piece.

  Sister Pan thought that her mother would leave these biscuits for her to eat slowly.

  Because she didn't see her mother stealing cookies.

  In fact, her mother was not a greedy person. She secretly ate frozen pears because she was angry in her heart and always wanted to eat a cold bite.

  Her mother said this herself, and her mother also said that the little girl is not good at eating cold.

  I hoped that my brother believed the words her mother said before, but today, when Sister Xiaoqiu came, her mother's statement changed again.

  Seeing that her mother brought out all the good things to Sister Xiaoqiu, she still looked like she was pleased, hoping that brother was actually extremely uncomfortable in her heart.

  But she was still young and couldn't beat these people, so she could only bear it.

  Xiao Qiu looked at the little black girl in front of her, and curled her lips triumphantly. She knew that the little nigger was very greedy for these things.

  When actually in Kyoto, she used to bring some snacks to school every day, and then she would be very satisfied when she saw the gluttonous appearance of those classmates.

  There are still some classmates, in order to get a bite from her, she will try her best to please her, and then she will give them a bite like today, and those people will become her little followers. .

  Because of this, she has made a lot of good friends at school, but they are actually not good friends. Everyone uses each other.

  Naturally, this little nigga couldn't be compared with the schoolmates, this was easier to buy, and these things were still in their own homes.

  Liu Lanxiang hit Xiaoqiu to enter the door, put her things on the kang, and hurried out to show off with the neighbors.

  Now there are the two of them in the room. Xiao Qiu picked up a biscuit and handed it to Sister Pan, "Xiao Hei," almost yelled out the little nigga. This is the name she gave to Pan in her heart, "You are called Sister Pan. Right? Here , let's take it." This biscuit was originally given to her by someone else. Why can't she eat it? Panther hesitated while pursing his lips, then walked over to take the biscuit and swallowed it in two mouthfuls.

  When Liu Lanxiang was in a bad mood, he also had to find a pump, and then the little girl, Pan, became the object of her vent.

  Sister Pan was completely afraid of being beaten by Liu Lanxiang, but fortunately, since the drunk father who beat her died, her mother's bad mood was less, and she was beaten less often.

  The shadows left over from childhood can't be changed overnight. Actually, I hope that my sister is extremely afraid of Liu Lanxiang in his heart.

  But for the biscuits she likes to eat, the child also made a lot of determination, and took the second biscuits from Xiaoqiu's hands.

Chapter 1912 Poor Worm

  The personality of a person will definitely change as the environment changes. When Liu Lanxiang and Shen Erzhu lived together, although she was ignorant at that time, she never reached out to beat a child.

  But since marrying that butcher, she has not only been beaten frequently, but also learned to beat her children to release her inner dissatisfaction.

  Liu Lanxiang is like this, and she also has her own opinion. She thinks that if she can give birth to a son, the dead man will definitely not beat and scold her every day.

  Since having this recognition, Liu Lanxiang has counted all the hardships she has suffered on Sister Pan.

 Brother Pan remembered her mother scolded her for losing money every day since she remembered, and wanted to name her redundant. Later, her dead ghost father found it unnecessary and unpleasant, and changed her to Brother Pan.

  Both biscuits were swallowed in one bite, and the dry thing stuck to his throat, making Brother Pan uncomfortable, and his face blushed.

  Xiao Qiu saw the little nigga choking uncomfortably because of gluttony. Not only did she not rush to find water for her, but she felt better.

  Their family has a good life. What she has eaten and dressed in these years is the best in the school in Kyoto. What's more, a child born from such a poor family in a small place like Qingshan Town can compare to her.

  Expecting brother ran out to find water to drink, Xiao Qiu looked at the room with disdain.

  A large kang occupies half of the room. In the rest, there are two dark wooden boxes, a broken table, and a few wooden stools. There is nothing left.

  Her mother was arguing about divorcing her dad back then, didn't she say that she was going to marry and enter the city to enjoy her happiness?

  Hehe, this is the city her mother married, and look, it's not as much furniture as the house her grandma doesn't want.

  Brother Pan ran out, took a bowl of cold water from the water tank, and slurped it down before letting himself go.

  She almost choked to death just now, but the little girl still felt very happy. Finally, she could eat two biscuits in one go.

  For children like this who rush to eat all the year round, they are most afraid of being hungry. As for choking, it is nothing but a pity. A bowl of cold water just washed away the sweetness in the mouth.

  Xiaoqiu saw that Brother Pan was still staring at these foods when he came back, and said something in his heart that he really remembers to eat, and then said in a charitable tone:

  "My family has much better food, like this, I am not rare. You have to eat. So as long as you listen to me in the future, you can eat all of these."

  Brother Pan thought for a while and nodded, "Then don't tell mom." Otherwise, she will definitely suffer again. A violent beating.

  "Tell her what to do." That's stupid. Look at what she said at the time. Even if there is hope to remarry her dad, it makes her hopeless.

  Xiaoqiu now has no hope for Liu Lanxiang.

  But that person is her own mother after all, and for the sake of fame, she must not show how much she hates her, so she can only count on this little nigger.

  "Okay, as long as you don't tell mom, I will listen to you in the future." Brother Pan promised Xiao Qiu, his eyes still fixed on the pile of food.

  What a poor worm who has never seen the world, just for this kind of nutritious food, he actually sold himself.

  SHe didn't spend a cent, so he bought a little follower. Xiao Qiu must have disdain for the little nigger in his heart, but he ordered:

  "Then you go to East Street, No. 1 Dongshun Road. Find someone named Zhuo Hongrui..."