1331-1340

Chapter 1331 The Baby Is Most Important

  Shen Yiyi also reacted at this time. This matter is not simple, not to mention, it is the colorless and odorless medicine, Gu Zumo said that ordinary people can not make it.

  Shen Sanzhu's work style is tough, and he never tolerates those subordinates who can only eat and drink.

  Under this circumstance, it is impossible not to sin against others, but just because of this, do you attack his children?

  "Don't worry, the third brother promises you. The third brother will urge the Public Security Bureau to investigate the matter as soon as possible, right?" The little girl was obviously frightened by the incident. I was scared again, but Shen Sanzhu was heartbroken.

  Shen Yiyi was indeed out of anger, and, coupled with the fear, he was still in cold sweat at the moment, and his legs were bulging.

  So unconsciously, he clenched his fists, as if he was ready to attack at any time.

  If those people came for their adults, they came for her, she wouldn't be so angry.

  Nima's, if this is to let her know who instigated Zhang Aiying to do this, she will definitely ask Gu Zumo to get the same medicine for that person.

  There is also that Zhang Aiying, how many good things she gave to her in order to please her and take good care of the two children.

  White-eyed wolf, this is the real white-eyed wolf, feeding the unfamiliar white-eyed wolf.

  Shen Yiyi wanted to become Shen Lao Niang especially now, and then went to the room and pointed Zhang Aiying to curse first and let out the bad breath in his heart.

  It has been determined that there is medicine in the bottle, and we still have to wait for the test result from the Public Security Bureau. They still have to pretend that they don't know anything.

  So she can be angry now, but she can't talk nonsense.

  She's so angry, what should I do if she is about to die?

  At this time, Shen Sanzhu's comfort came into play.

  Listening to the gentle voice of the third brother, the words of rest assured, those words of assurance, the good fire in Shen Yiyi's heart slowly faded a little.

  "No matter who instigated Zhang Aiying to do this, she must be severely sentenced. This kind of woman is still a mother, so how can she be so vicious." Shen Yiyi must hate Zhang Aiying now.

  "Okay, the third brother promises you that we will not let anyone who wants to harm our baby go."

  "What do you guys say if they hide here? What about Zhang Aiying? Huang Yaru meant, can she make her pay some? Money, forget about this matter ." Gu Nan didn't know the seriousness of this matter, she hesitated and almost agreed to Huang Yaru. Fortunately, at the last minute, she knew that she would come over and discuss with the two brothers, otherwise she would dare to agree in private. Not to mention Shen Yiyi, even Shen Sanzhu, who loves her most, won't give her a good face.

  "Don't worry about this matter, and wait for you to talk to the school. It's not a holiday, you don't go to school these days." Shen Sanzhu told his wife.

  Gu Nan saw that her husband and sister-in-law looked very bad, and did not dare to say anything else, and hurriedly agreed, "I see, Zhang Aiying must be dismissed. I will call the school later. I will stay in the past few days. Bring the children at home and find a new babysitter later... "Want to find a babysitter? She didn't dare to let an outsider touch their two little babies now.

  Thinking about it this way, before Gu Nan finished speaking, Shen Yiyi interrupted: "Sansao, don't go to work and quit your job. I will give you your salary of dozens of dollars in the future, double it. Here you are."

  "Huh?" Gu Nan was a little scared by my sister's words, "No, Yiyi, it's not about salary, I, I never thought about resigning."

 Chapter 1332 Resign

  "I never thought about it now, is it important for the two babies? Or is your job important?" The choice Shen Yiyi gave, you don't even need to think about it.

  Do you still have to ask? Of course, two babies are important.

  But you can't just quit your job just because you want to take care of your baby?

  Zhang Aiying was unreliable and changed the milk powder for the two babies, so they just need to find a reliable nanny back.

  Shen Sanzhu asked Gu Nan to call the school, but he only wanted his wife to come back to take care of the children. He really never thought of asking Gu Nan to resign.

  The little girl is in a bad mood now, and she is shocked to speak with such enthusiasm, not to mention Gu Nan.

  Shen Sanzhu looked at Gu Nan looking puzzled, and was about to say something to ease the atmosphere, when the people from the Public Security Bureau had already been admitted to the hospital.

  "I'll talk about this later, don't rush to make a decision." Shen Sanzhu patted his wife, signaled her not to be anxious, and greeted her quickly.

  It was at this moment that Gu Nan realized that my sister-in-law's face was white and something was wrong, and even the color of her lips was white.

  "In fact, when Xiaomo was young, it was not easy to buy milk powder. When it was not available, milk and I fried rice noodles for him."

  Hehe, you guys were fried pure rice noodles, and Zhang Aiying gave  two babies poison, it was added material.

  But she definitely couldn't say this to Gu Nan now, and Shen Yiyi walked out silently with a sullen face.

  Three people came from the Public Security Bureau, and they all knew the leader, Gao Feng, the deputy director of criminal investigation.

  Shen Yiyi was anxious to go out, wanting to hear if Zhang Aiying would tell the truth now, she really wanted to know who harmed their family.

  Gu Nan, who didn't know anything, saw the little sister-in-law groaning, thinking it was for her, thinking in his heart, or else, quit that job, right?

  What Yiyi said is right, the nanny is reliable, and there is still a real mother.

  Gu Nan is also a man who can afford to let it go. Now that he has made a decision, she feels as if she relaxes at once, and hastened to follow.

  After all, Zhang Aiying was just a housewife with little knowledge. When she saw that someone from the public office was really here, Huang Yaru and the boss obviously knew each other, and when they met, they called each other a high deputy.

  Zhang Aiying finally realized that it might be a trivial matter if she left this matter to ordinary people, but what kind of place it is, the county magistrate's house, might lose some money.

  Several people came in and saw that Zhang Aiying was tied to the radiator. The method of tying people was quite skillful, and they all became interested in this matter.

  "Who tied this person? It's a good tie." Gao Feng could ask this easily, and he certainly didn't regard it as a big deal.

  It's just that something happened to the county magistrate's house, no matter how big the matter is, if the boss has orders, he has to come and have a look.

  Shen Sanzhu first put on the gloves handed over by the little girl, took the two milk bottles, and poured out some sticky slurries in front of several people, preparing to keep them as evidence.

  The rest was handed over, "I suggest you take back the contents inside for a test, and then you can also take it away, but before the test results come out, it's best to watch them."

  Gao Feng heard Shen county magistrate  and he understood this, and the matter was not as simple as he thought.

  "Yes, don't worry, we must take it to the province for a laboratory test as soon as possible." Gao Feng said, motioning for the two men to take the bottle, and then looked at Zhang Aiying.