1041-1050

Chapter 1041 Saving People

  Gao Jianbo left, Fang Ming naturally wanted to stay, and then escorted Shen Yiyi back to the room, he stood outside, and he would not go back to the house if he didn't come back.

  Everyone hasn't eaten yet, and Gu Zumo left in such a hurry, didn't he go after the two people?

  At that time, I looked at Gu Zumo and meant that I didn't know the two people, but why did he suddenly change his mind and ran out to chase people again?

  Shen Yiyi was idle and bored, sat in the room and took out the sweater she was knitting for Gu Zumo. While knitting, he took out all the patience.

  After waiting from 7 o'clock to 9 o'clock, the sky was completely dark, and the stomach was groaning with hunger. Gu Zumo and Gao Jianbo came back.

  As soon as the two of them came back, they both went to Gu Zumo's house, and Shen Yiyi was informed by Fang Ming, only to know that they had returned.

  Shen Yiyi also hurriedly followed, seeing that Gu Zumo was okay, at least where she could see, there was no injury.

  However, Gao Jianbo was not so lucky. He was covered with gauze on his arm. It seemed that he was not injured slightly, but fortunately he was treated.

  "Let's talk about it, what the hell is going on? Did you chase those two people?"

  "Thanks to Researcher Gu's vigilance, and thanks to our timely arrival, otherwise the lesbian would be dead today." Despite Zumo's answer, the injured Gao Jianbo replied with excitement.

  "That lesbian, is the aunt who talked to us?" Shen Yiyi asked in surprise.

  She thinks that although the person is dressed well, how good he can wear at this time, it is indeed good in summer, and woolen in winter, this is quite a good dress.

  The middle-aged woman wore a good-looking outfit at the time, and the style was still the kind of modest style.

  Looking at a very ordinary person, how can someone be chased and killed? Is it robbery and murder? Seeing that she was a lesbian alone, those two people had the idea of ​​robbery and murder?

  Shen Yiyi's face was full of questions, but Gu Zumo didn't talk about the main point. Instead, he smiled and asked, "Didn't you just call them Big Sister? Why did you change to Auntie again?"

  Cut, when did this person return Have the mind to say these.

  However, Gu Zumo's behavior also shows that the matter should not be too serious. Gao Jianbo also said that, thanks to their timely arrival, there shouldn't be any major incidents.

  Shen Yiyi didn't urge here. Gu Zumo changed his clothes and said, "When I saw those two people walking past us, there were guns in the back, and the two people still carried murderous intent. "

  Indeed, she felt this too, but she couldn't describe what it was like at the time, and she felt that the eyes of the two were not right when they looked at them.

  "I guess those two came for the lesbian, and they wanted to chase them out. I didn't expect it to be that way."

  Gu Zumo said this, and Shen Yiyi felt even stranger, "Look at that auntie.

  She's just an ordinary person. Why use two people to hunt down and carry a gun." "I didn't know that lesbian before, but I just heard her say that she is from Kyoto and is the second son of the Duan family. Daughter-in-law. But she seemed to know who wanted to kill her, so she just asked us to send her to the hospital and let us leave as soon as possible. She said she was afraid that we might be implicated. It's not bad, "Then you guys won't really get into any trouble?"

 Chapter 1042 Wen Lingxiao

  Although she doesn't know what kind of person the Duan family in Kyoto is like, she always feels that this matter is not that simple.

  Gu Zumo seemed to have accidentally mixed up a big conspiracy, and it must have mixed up somebody's good deeds.

  "I'm not afraid, anyway, those two people have already sent me to the public unit. I'm just passing by. If something happens, it has nothing to do with us."

  This matter really has nothing to do with them. Gu Zumo is not a nosy person either, maybe The aunt's advice to her when she was leaving made Master Xiao Mo feel good, and later found that the two men were a bit wrong, and chased her out to save her life.

  Although this incident sounds very thrilling, the victim has nothing to do with them after all, so Shen Yiyi didn't take it seriously.

  It was not until one day that someone came over and Shen Yiyi knew what was going on and what kind of person they had saved.

  Of course, these are things to follow.

  In the two days in the provincial capital, things went smoothly. With the help of a few acquaintances the next day, they not only found a suitable house quickly, but also bought it on the same day.

  Twelve thousand can buy such a large two-story building, with the front and back gardens, especially the back gardens. The big ones are almost as big as the back gardens of large families.

  Compared to this house here, the small western-style house they bought in Fu'an County is a bit expensive.

  But Gu Zumo's friend also said that he found his uncle and someone introduced by his uncle. He won the house only at a price of two thousand yuan.

  The house was written with Gu Zumo's name. At that time, Master Xiao Mo said that she wanted to write Shen Yiyi's name, but she resolutely didn't do it.

  In the future, she will have a lot of people with real estate. No matter how the value of this house rises in the future, it will be worth tens of millions. How can this house be compared with a house in Kyoto.

  In the future, she will be the rent collector in Kyoto.

  The house at this time is actually not allowed to be sold by individuals, unless there are special circumstances, so she does not want to go to Kyoto at this time.

  After a few people bought the house, they returned to Fu'an County the next day.

  However, Fang Ming didn't come back with them. Gu Zumo gave Fang Ming the task to stay and stare at Xu Aihua.

  As soon as Lin Lanxin saw my sister-in-law, she hurriedly told her that someone sent home many enamel pots, enamel jars, and ten enamel spittoons.

  "I didn't expect that Uncle Xue was quite trustworthy, so did he leave anything? He didn't say where we should send the money?" Yes, she didn't pay for these things, so people sent everything to her. Up.

  "Comrade Xue said that he was in a hurry to go back to the city of Suzhou for something. He can't wait for you to come back. You can send the money to the department store and give it to Director Li." Lin Lan was afraid that she would forget, so she deliberately left Xue Shengli. The next words are written in the notebook.

  Shen Yiyi took a look at Lin Lanxin's writing in the notebook, and laughed, "Sister-in-law, you have made a lot of progress recently. The writing is getting more and more beautiful, and there are some characters here that I may not be able to write. Come down."

  "Just you will coax me, but recently I did not learn less, your fourth brother will teach me when he is free, and Wen Lingxiao who lives in our courtyard, he will also teach me something when he is free "

  Wen Lingxiao? That little boy is now seventeen years old.

  As soon as Gu Zumo came, he went to the next room, presumably to see the children of Wen's family.

  While Shen Yiyi and Lin Lanxin were talking, Gu Zumo led a man who was 1.8 meters tall and walked over.