1421-1430

Chapter 1421 Can't Bully People

  Come here, don't you be stupid if you don't eat enough.

  Secretary Song kicked him right next to the peak, and the senior deputy bureau also awakened. Yeah, he can't be fooled by Shen Yiyi's object. This is good wine and good food. He eats more and drinks more, otherwise it will be even worse of a loss.

  Eventually everyone drank a little too much, especially during peak hours. In the end, Gao Jianbo drove his boss' car and sent the people back.

  Secretary Song was just right and slightly drunk. The two were close again. Shen Sanzhu personally sent the people back and secretly gave him a bottle of Moutai.

  Lao Song is also a man of high spirits, has been a cadre for decades, and has never confiscated the things given by his subordinates.

  This was the first time today, and I didn't refuse the wine that Shen Sanzhu put down.

  Seeing his wife bewildered, Secretary Song chuckled and said, "Shen Sanzhu is not my old Song's subordinate. This young man has strong abilities and there are people in the family. Haven't you noticed that Fu'an County can't keep people." 

"Why didn't I notice that Yaru was talking to me all day long. There is no ordinary person in the Shen family, and even the children who are just learning to walk are not ordinary people." Secretary Song said with a smile, his wife.

  "Ah, Yaru look good, then later let her move around and there, in the future our house great grandson, maybe even expect people to help it."

 "OK,  Lei Song  and The children over there are playing." The old couple of Secretary Song were making their own plans in their hearts, and the Shen family finally stopped, leaving their own family in the house.

  Shen Yiyi never left the house until the guests were about to leave, she went out to see off the guests, and Gu Zumo was able to see her little wife.

  At that time, he paid attention to the peak of the lesson, and did not say hello to the young wife, so he said to her to resign. Now that I think about it, it is a little impulsive.

  Gu Zumo looked at Shen Yiyi slyly, and looked at this pitifully.

  Well, the people who have this kind of thought are of course Mr. Shen and Mrs. Shen.

  "My son-in-law is already twenty-three on New Year's Day. If Yiyi, this child, has trouble with Xiao Mo again this time, you have to stand by our son-in-law's side." Everyone went out to see off the guests, the old couple stayed in the house, and Mrs. Shen took the opportunity  and Exhorted.

  "Will the girl be sad like that? I feel that we are not as good as Xiaomo for her? I think we should not follow the matter and let them discuss it." No matter how important the mood of the son-in-law is, it is not as important as the daughter-in-law. , Said Father Shen.

  "Let them discuss it by themselves, your daughter will think it's too early to get married for another five years." This is really what Shen Yiyi said, and Mrs. Shen remembers it really.

  "Well, wait another five years for how old Xiaomo will be. In case the old Gu family doesn't agree..." Thinking of the relationship between the son-in-law and the old Gu family, Father Shen breathed a sigh of relief. "Fortunately, no one in the Gu family will care. "This matter."

  "The Gu family doesn't care, we can't bully people too much, just forget the good wine that the son-in-law bought you?"

  Shen Lao Niang sneered here, several children looked at something wrong, and hurriedly went into the house. 

  Father Shen looked at Shen Lao Niang disapprovingly, and pointed to the children who ran away quickly, "You look at your temper and scare the children."

  "Who makes you all bully Xiao Mo." Shen Lao Niang looked at The old man rolled her eyes viciously.

  The people sending off the guests came back now, and Shen Ning heard the voice of father talking, and ran out quickly, pointed at grandma, and then pointed at grandpa, "Grandma scolds, grandpa cries."

Chapter 1422 This Gift

  Actually what the kid wanted to express was that grandma scolded grandpa, and she was so worried that grandpa would be scolded and cry.

  People just learned to speak, and when they are still jumping out of the word, they can express so clearly, you are still embarrassed to laugh.

  Yes, because of Shen Ning's words, the whole family is laughing there now.

  Especially Shen Yiyi, originally she wanted to pretend to be angry with Gu Zumo for a while, but she was confused by Shen Ning's, and her smile was weak, and naturally she broke the power soon.

  When Gu Zumo saw his little wife smiled, he hurriedly waved to the great hero, "Shen Ning, come to uncle and see what uncle bought for you and your brother."

  Actually, Gu Zumo asked Shen Sanzhu to invite two outsiders to dinner today. Not very happy, he just came back here, and he hasn't waited for a while.

  At least the gifts I bought for everyone didn't have time to get them out. Adults can say that the gifts of his two little nieces and little nieces must be brought out the first time.

  The gift Gu Zumo prepared for Shen Xuan was a valuable inkstone. Experts would look at this thing, know the value, and those who don't know how to do it, they would definitely think that the things they bought for Shen Ning are really valuable.

  Well, Gu Zumo learned through Shen Yiyi that his little niece likes stinky beauty, and he can only come back once a year as an uncle, so you don't have to be prepared.

  Then Gu Zumo took out an exquisite jewelry box that was not too small, and when it was opened, there lay a pair of golden bracelets, a pair of gold anklets, a gold collar, and a large gold lock outside.

  Because it was a gift for a niece more than a year old, Gu Zumo deliberately chose gem-set ones, including rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. Anyway, looking at the colorful ones, they look good.

  Gu Zumo's intentions immediately received the encouragement of the little princess, and it was a must to kiss.

  Then Shen Ning knew where to wear these things without having to teach him. After grasping the bracelets, she put them on her hands, and the gold collars put them on her neck. Well, the pair of ankle bracelets were also put on the fleshy little arms. Up.

  "You are used to her, such a precious thing, in her hands, you have to buckle those gems out in a few days."

  Gu Nan said as she wanted to coax those things from Shen Ning's hands, "Ning Ning Guaiha, these mother will help you take them first, and wait until you grow up, OK?" With the help of Shen Yiyi, the pair of ankle bracelets finally found the place where it should go. The little girl now has bracelets and anklets , The gold collar was put on, and then she was holding a gold ingot in his hand.

  Do not think that she did not understand my mother, the little girl's hand holding a gold ingot sideways to hide his mouth dissatisfaction replied, "No, not good."

  "What does not? Ningning is that it will not buckle those Jewels, right?"Aunt understands Baby Ning the most. The little girl lit her head and gave a hum, then turned around and threw herself into her uncle's arms, saying to everyone that only uncles are good, and children who have uncles will have them play with gold ingots.

  Yes, when other people's children played with glass balls and mud, what little princess Shen Ning had in her hands was not just a gold ingot.

  Let's just talk about how the box is so big. It turned out that there were a few kinds of jewelry on the top, and the gold and silver ingots for the two children to play on the bottom.

  Gu Zumo said, this thing should not be broken, so he brought a few for the two children to play with.

  Look, how much the two children like this thing, it can be seen that he still got it right.