1631-1640

Chapter 1631 Good Guliang 

The girl didn't enjoy the blessings of her parents and was almost sold to a fool as a wife. Wang Xuemei later heard about it.

  Therefore, when I hate Wang Xiaohui, I also hate myself. If it weren't for her stupidness, she would have caused her daughter to suffer for so many years.

  Fortunately, as a result of Lin Shuguang's later investigation, Wang Xiaohui did not intentionally lose Lin Lanxin, otherwise, even if Wang Xuemei did not pursue it, Lin Shuguang would never be soft-hearted to Wang Xiaohui.

  Seeing that the girl is so happy now is not a comfort to Wang Xuemei.

  "Mom really wants to see your mother-in-law now, she must be a good person? Listen to your dad, your mother-in-law is a great person, but she has always been very good to you."

  "Of course, my mother-in-law is kind to me ." Yes, just like my daughter and my sister-in-law, you have seen it too. I guess she must have paid us no less this time."

  "Well, Yiyi is indeed a good boy, but it's a pity that your cousin... listen. Your dad said that your auntie is also a sensible person, even with regard to Lanying

  , she didn't turn a corner for a while." After all , Wang Xuemei joined in later, and she didn't know much about the previous events, so what? I listened to your dad.

  It can be seen that my parents must have been chattering these days. Given her father's busyness, these words must have been chattering at night.

  Lin Lanxin is naturally very happy because his parents are in a good relationship.

  But when her mother mentioned Lin Lanying, she couldn't help but get a little upset, "Then my sister has found a new job now?"

  "No, now many educated youths are clamoring back to the city. The work is so well arranged, not to mention. Your cousin made a mistake again."

  Speaking of this matter, Wang Xuemei also made a fuss:

  "Your father will not let go, your uncle dare not arrange work for Lan Ying privately, and then your aunt will go to us every day. Run home."

  "Mom, don't follow this matter, or my dad will definitely be unhappy."

  "Well, Mom knows."

  Because the mother and daughter are in a good mood, they have contracted a large table of food.

  Since Shen Yiyi wanted to help her second brother clean up the house, when she came over, the food here was already on the table.

  Her second brother and her fourth brother had a TV and an electric fan.

  These things were bought by her fourth brother himself, and even the TV tickets were bought by her fourth brother himself.

  This way she would not be able to pay for her second brother and buy a set, and it was too obvious. In the short term, she had to pretend to be poor for a while, otherwise her two brothers would definitely doubt where she was here. A lot of money is like endless spending.

  Although the actual situation is indeed the case, her money is indeed a bit too much to spend.

  A few houses, even if they are all cleaned up, the contents are all complete, and they don't cost 100,000 yuan.

  The current money is too solid. In an era when he had to hand in every penny he picked up, Shen Yiyi had adapted to so many years, but he was still a bit uncomfortable with the current prices.

  Fortunately, she was sane enough, otherwise, with the money in her hands, she would be able to buy all the ownerless houses in Hoth's hands.

  Then a few years later... Nima, she can hardly imagine how rich she will become?

  Shen Yiyi is also puzzled when her waist and back are painful and her neck and brain are cramped. She can obviously lie down and become the richest man. Why should she work so hard?

  Therefore, Shen Yiyi's children's shoes are really a good girl. Hehe...

Chapter 1632 Gift-giving Techniques 

A week later, another Sunday quietly arrived. For people who don't go to work, Monday or Sunday is not a concept. Although Mr. Mo is at work, when does his job end on Sunday?

  So if it weren't for Lin Lanxin's reminder, Shen Yiyi almost forgot this day, it would be a good day for Lin Shuguang and Wang Xuemei's wedding.

  Shen Yiyi had prepared the gift to Lin Shuguang a long time ago. It is a landscape painting by a modern great painter.

  Although there is no such thing as copying houses anymore, the slogan against antiques is still very loud, so they can't give away ancient paintings.

  The author of this painting, Shen Yiyi, let Gu Zumo know that the person had passed away ten years ago, so instead of being implicated, he still has a good reputation.

  So this painting can still be given away, and if this painting is put aside now, it is definitely not worth any money. If it can't be used for a few years, the value of this painting will be different.

  Painters like this are no longer there, paintings become famous, and there will be many such things in the future.

  It was precisely because Shen Yiyi knew that this painting would increase in value in the future, he gave such a gift to Lin Shuguang.

  Lin Shuguang is less than fifty years old, and the position is already so high. In the future, her third brother will have to ask for help from others, and she will not have to lay the foundation first.

  Moreover, Lin Shuguang would certainly not refuse this painting now, and the value of the bracelet given to Wang Xuemei is hidden.

  Regarding the maintenance of human relations, maybe he was an orphan in his previous life, and he had to do everything personally, to please this and that. This set has long been entrenched, and it is naturally stronger than Gu Zumo.

  Sure enough, when Shen Yiyi took out the gift she gave on behalf of the Shen family, Wang Xuemei's eyes brightened obviously, and she seemed to like it, and then she accepted the bracelet cheerfully without saying anything.

  Then she took out the painting again and said that it was a gift from her and Gu Zumo. Lin Shuguang looked at it, and she also liked it very much.

  Compared with those who send enamel basins, warm pots, and sheets and quilts, their gifts are indeed very novel.

  Of course, when Lin Shuguang got married, he didn't invite many people. It's definitely not the ordinary relationship that can come, and there are not many people who give gifts of that kind.

  But because Lin Shuguang had something to say first, they didn't accept red envelopes, so everyone could only put more effort into giving some small gifts.

  So the gifts the Lin family received this time were really varied.

  Afterwards, Lin Lanxin said that her parents had collected four or five bicycle tickets.

  Then her father thought the gift was too expensive, so he returned it.

  The current cadres are really not selfish, like this kind of table noodles with eight dishes, and they don't receive red envelopes, and they are determined to lose money.

  This is the first time Shen Yiyi has eaten in this kind of place. At this time, there is not much attention here, but it is not something ordinary people can come in to eat.

  Lin Shuguang said that he hadn't invited anyone, and there were really not many people. If you add one outside the house, there are only six tables of guests.

  Today, Shen Sizhu and Lin Lanxin are going to sit at the family table, including Lin Zhongyi and Wang Siya.

  Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo quietly found an inconspicuous corner, and never got up after sitting down.

  So Lin Lanying came in for a long time before seeing them, rushed over quickly, and asked, "Shen Yiyi, is your second brother here?"