I hate him

Nate

I ignored Alex the entire day at school. I can't believe him. I finally had trusted him and told him everything, all my secrets, everything.

When I got home, I broke down into tears.

Nobody was there to comfort me. My dad was at work and didn't come home for another hour, and Alex, well he was the last person I wanted to see, let alone hug.

*Buzz buzz*

I looked at my phone, my vision was blurry but I could just make out Alex 💋🤞❤️ on my phone, he was calling me.

I picked up.

"Nate!" He answered.

"Fuck off I don't want to speak to you again." I snapped and hung up.

I changed his name on my contacts to Alex 🖕.

I began crying again, thinking about all the laughs we had, I thought we were perfect.

I thought nothing could get in the way of us.

I hate Alex and James. I didn't know why James would kiss a boy anyway, he hates gay people, but I was too angry to truly think about it.

The only thing I thought about was how Alex cheated on me.

I was still crying when my dad came in.

"Nate! I'm back from work!"

His smile faded when he say my face, my eyes puffy.

He quickly sat next to me.

"Nate, what happened? If you want me to knock someone out I can."

I couldn't talk, I pulled out my phone and showed him the video.

"I can't believe Alex did that. But, James is horrible. Are you sure this is real?"

"Well it sure looks real to me, plus, who he cheated with isn't the problem. He cheated, and I seriously tricked myself into thinking he was the one."

"Right," my dad begun, "tell me where they live, I know where James lives but this dickhead Alex. What's his address?"

"Dad, you'll just make everything worse, just leave it."

"Fine, but just know you are so much better then them, and you can score someone much better."

"Thanks dad."

"I love you Nate."

"Love you too."

The day after we had a test, but I was unfocused, all I could think about was Alex, not the work.

Alex

I did bad on the test, I know it. But I didn't care. I needed to talk to Nate.