Payback

Angelica

I can't believe Alex. He turned down me. I am perfect. I have stunning hair and face and an amazing body. And he chose.. Nate?

Nate's not even all that. I think he is a bit over-rated.

I knew of one other person who HATED both of them.

Meet me in the library after school.

I placed the note on James' desk. I had a plan.

James

I smiled at Angelica and waited for the last lesson, before going to the library.

"Why did you choose the library only nerds go here."

"Yes but it won't be suspicious when we have to whisper," she replied.

"Ah."

"Uhh. Anyways," she began to lower into a whisper, "So we both hate Alex and-"

"Nate," I finished her sentence.

"Yes and we need to get payback. Because look at us now! Unpopular."

"Any ideas then?" I asked .

"Drug them?" Angelica suggested.

"Good idea but kind of... illegal? Plus my parents are super strict and go through my room a lot ever since they found out I was smoking weed."

"Oh, you got anything?"

"Well, I know it sounds stupid but what if I pretend to kiss Alex and you pretend to kiss Nate or vice versa then we'll send it to the whole school. Make them look like cheaters."

"Perfect, but can I kiss Alex."

"That won't look as believable as he has rejected you once. Plus he wouldn't be pretending to be gay, Nate seems like the type of guy though."

"Ahh ok."

"Meet me at this address tomorrow. It's a Saturday so no school." I said, handing her a note.