The video

Alex

My mum finally let me sleep at my own home so I didn't feel bad for staying at Nate's,  causing more stress.

*buzzz*

I checked my phone: 24 new messages from Zara 🤪, Nate 😍, James and 19 more people.

What the fuck? I thought.

Zara: Nate cheated on you.
Zara: Wait wtf you cheated on him? I'm so confused

James: You cheated on Nate? What a bad boy friend

Nate: What the actual fuck Alex. I trusted you.
Nate: we are done. You are a self centered freak who deserved to go die. I see why your mother hates you and your dad left you.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I was so confused. Why would I ever cheat on Nate. I loved him. I scrolled through my messages till I found one.

Jones sent 2 videos

Jones was some random dude in my school who I had talked to once, when I needed a pencil.

I opened the first link.

I video of me and.. James kissing. Oh no. This is what everyone was talking about. What Nate was talking about.

The next link was of Angelica and Nate. I knew it was fake. His necklace kept glitching.

I saw Angelica added me and James to a group chat.

Angelica S- Hi

Me- You have both went to far. I hate you both.

Angelica S- chill out.

School that day drained on. I got weird looks and people were also avoiding Nate, mainly me though. Even the teachers were acting off with me. They did however,tell me there was a test tomorrow. With all the stress on my shoulders, I knew I would fail.