just a dream

still thomas pov!!
i woke up.
it had only been a dream.
we hadn't fucked, the article never happened, and most importantly damiano incident had never happened.
i headed downstairs and i hugged damiano. im not sure why, but i started crying. "i love you so much," i told him.
he helped me tight. "i love you too, what's wrong?" he asked.
i pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears, "nothing," i replied, "i just feel like i haven't spent enough time with you guys lately and i miss you!!"
"we miss you too," vic said, coming to hug me. ethan nodded in agreement and came over to hug as well. damiano then joined in and we had a long group hug. "i love you all so much!! im sorry that i never spend time with you," i said. "well you better spend more time with us then, silly," vic said, laughing. i smiled and nodded in agreement. "do you guys want to go for some thing to eat in a bit? gab can come too," damiano asked. "yeah that sounds great!!" i said, and smiled at damiano. we pulled away from the hug and i sat down on the couch. vic came and sat next to me, she laid he head on my shoulder and cuddled there.
gab came downstairs with wet hair, "hi what's up guys?!" she said, "thomas i'm surprised you're more sleeping!"
"yeah, i just needed to talk to them," i said and smiled at her. gab continued drying her hair off. "hey gab, do you wanna get something to eat with us in a bit?" damiano asked her. "sure, sounds fun!!" she exclaimed. "you guys know, it's almost Christmas, right?" ethan said. "yup, just one more week!" vic smiled. "and al i want for christmas is to spend time with this moron before we go on tour," vic said, and pointed at me. "agreed! we miss your cuddles," ethan exclaimed. "me too, honestly" damiano said. "i love you all so much," i said, hugging vic tighter. "am i interrupting something?" gab asked, smiling. "no no, its just fine," i exclaimed. "well, it's only early. what time would you guys want to go out?" damiano asked. "you know what, why don't we stay out the whole day, go ice skating or something?" i asked. "i suck at ice skating!" vic said, and at the same time gab said, "i'm good at ice skating!"
"you are?" i questioned gab. "yeah, she ice skates throughout her entire school years and even won a championship for the region of Lombardy when we used to live there!!" damiano exclaimed. "yeah, i can teach you vic!!" gab exclaimed. "oh alright, i'm gonna fall on my ass though," she said laughing. we all laughed and smiled. "let's go get ready!" damiano exclaimed, running to his room. gab smiled and they ran up the stairs together. vic and ethan went to the bathroom to get ready and i went upstairs. i went in my part of her dresser and got some black jeans, and led zeppelin t-shirt, i threw on some rings, necklaces and did a bit of eyeliner. i also painted my nails super fast. i put on my black doc martens and went downstairs. damiano came out in a nirvana shirt, vans high tops, and blue jeans. gab came downstairs and she had on a måneskin shirt, pink sweatpants, and crocs. "woah, where did you get that?" damiano asked. "i made it myself!!! i wanted to surprise you guys!! i've been working on it for a couple weeks!!" she said and smiled. "i love it, its so cool!!" i said, walking over and giving her a kiss. vic came out and she was wearing a a black sports bra with ethan's black zip up hoodie over with black leggings and sandals. ethan had on a regular black t-shirt, blue jeans, and regular black tennis shoes. "ethan, you're so basic," damiano said and smiled. ethan rolled his eyes. "let's go!!!" vic exclaimed and jumped on my back for a piggy-back ride.
we got outside and headed into the car. i sat on an end, vic sat next to me in the middle and ethan sat next to vic. damiano drove and gab sat in the passenger seat next to him. damiano turned on the radio, and beggin' was just starting so he turned it up to the max and we all sang to it. after that, he turned down the radio "do you guys want to get some food now and then later after we go skating, i'm kinda hungry," damiano said. "i'm not really hungry, but i could go for a coffee!" vic said. "i'm not hungry either," i replied. "i'm kinda hungry, i could maybe go for a doughnut," ethan said. and gab didn't say anything. "what about you gab?" damiano asked. "ohh im not really hungry," gab said, sighing. "are you sure, you haven't eaten in a few days," damiano said. "yes im sure," gab said. "i'm worried about you," vic said. "are you sure you're okay?"
"yes i'm fine! just leva me alone!" gab said, starting to get angry and raising her voice. "oh i'm sorry, i shouldn't have said anything," vic said starting to feel bad, with a noticeable frown on her face. "gab, you only get angry when you're mad, so what's really the problem? why haven't you been eating, and why have you been so upset today?" damiano asked, patting her on the shoulder. "i just haven't been hungry lately, thats all," gab said. "that's not normal, when was the last time you ate anything?" damiano asked. "it's not really anything you have to worry about," gab said. "yes it is, im your brother and i love you. you can tell me anything, now really just tell me!" damiano exclaimed. "okay, okay, the last time i ate was 5 days ago," she whispered. "5 DAYS!" damiano screamed, slamming on the breaks. "damiano, watch out!" vic yelled. damiano swerved onto the side of the road and we all caught out breath. "WHAT THE FUCK, GAB? damiano yelled. "what? i'm sorry that i don't want to eat," gab said. "ARE YOU STUPID?" damiano yelled. "hey she's going through something difficult, i don't think you should be yelling at her and insulting her. i think it's best if maybe me and her have a woman to woman talk? if that's okay with you gab," vic said. "yeah that would be okay," gab faintly said. vic climbed over me and got out on the side and gab got out of the front side.
vic's pov:
"hey, honestly what's been up lately?" i asked. "nothing really, it's-" she started to say before she began crying. i pulled her into a hug and patted her back. "i've been feeling a little overweight lately, so i thought it would be better if i didn't eat," gab said. "no no!! that's never the answer!! please don't continue this!!" i said, wiping her tears. "i'm really not feeling the greatest today," she said. "well, probably because you haven't been eating!! please eat!" i said. "i will, but not now i will la- la-" she said, before falling to the ground. i bent down to try to help her, but she was unconscious. she must have fainted from not eating, and i tried to shake her awake. i figured it was no use, so i picked her up and brought her back into the car. i crawled over thomas and i had her lay across me and thomas, and ethan moved to the front. "what happened?" damiano asked. "will she be okay?" thomas added. i didn't know what to say, but i burst out in tears, i loved gab, she's such a sweet person. thomas hugged me and kissed me cheek. "it will be okay, i promise" thomas said, starting to cry too. "damn it!! will she be okay??" damiano said, frustrated. he punched the steering wheel and ran his fingers through his hair. "we need to go to the hospital!!" ethan exclaimed. "go go go!!" thomas yelled. damiano then floored and was going as fast as he possibly could. "this can NOT be happening!!!!!" damiano yelled. he was on a rage, passing cars, swerving on the road. the hospital wasn't too far, but he still went fast. damianos tears ran and he had an angry look on his face. he repeated "it'll be okay" over and over to himself in a whisper.

thanks for reading!! hopefully i'll make the next part tomorrow, if not then sometime this week!! love uuuu<33