the first "date"

(this might be short,i've been busy lately so please bare with me.)

i woke up, and surprisingly thomas was actually there. he was still asleep, and he was snoring. his arm was still around my waist, and his body was pressed up against mine. i tried to grab my phone that was in my bedside table, but i was afraid that he would wake up. i reached for it, and my arms were too short to grab it. so, i just put my hand at my waist and held his hand, and he moved his head closer to mine. we just cuddled like that for awhile. i finally decided to grab my phone after about 5 minutes, and he didn't wake up. i went into instagram, and i looked at thomas' instagram. i scrolled through all the pictures, and looked at the comments on them. after i did that for about 10 minutes thomas said,  "oh so you're stalking me while you think i'm asleep." i quickly put my phone back on the table and said no. "hmmm, okay," he said laughing. "so you weren't sleeping?" i asked. "i was until about 30 seconds ago," he said. he was so hot in the morning, his mullet was all messed up and his voice was deep and squeaky. i turned to face him. i gave him a hug and moved the hair out of his face. "you know, you're really cute in the morning," he said. "oh, really?" i questioned, laughing. "yeah, you're beautiful," he told me. i smiled and kissed his cheek. he laid down on his back and i rested my head on his chest. he put his arm around my waist and we fell back asleep like that.

i woke up about a few hours later, and everyone was crowding around my bed and staring at us. they all had their phones out, and i'm pretty sure they were taking pictures or recording. thomas was still asleep so i asked what they were doing. "you guys are cute!" vic said. "yeah, i'm so glad you're dating a band member so i don't have to worry about you dating a douchebag," damiano said. "really? i don't care, just leave me alone damiano," i said. "someone's tired," he said. "yeah, tired of you," i said. "damn it's cold in here, do you really not want to use your blanket?" he asked. i pulled my blanket over me and thomas. "get out, please" i asked them. "okay, fine" he said. he shut the door, but they listened outside the door. i stuffed my face into the pillow and thomas asked if they were gone. "you're awake?" i asked. "yeah, damiano is loud" he said. "yeah, i know. i'm used to it though," i said. thomas laughed. it was pretty late, like almost noon. "dang noon? i usually sleep much later than that," he said. "you're so cute," i told him. he blushed and smiled. he pecked my lips and gave me a hug. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom," i told him. "okay," he said. i walked out the door and damiano was right outside of it. i left more door open, so thomas heard what he said, too. mocking me, he said "ohh thomas you're so cute, mwah, mwah, mwah," in his "girl voice" "you're such a dork," i told him and punched him in the arm. i went into the bathroom.

thomas pov😩😩😩

she went to the bathroom and damiano came in and started talking to me. "hey thomas," he said. "hi, what do you need?" i asked him. i was so tired. "please treat my sister right, she's never had a healthy relationship. every guy does her dirty, and she is lost and wants a good man. i know you are that good man, but please don't break her heart," he said. "i remember when she first saw a picture of you when she was 14, and she was droning on about how cute you were. just don't hurt her, she means everything to me. i know you won't, but i love you both so much and it's risky for you guys to date," he said. "okay, i understand. but she really said i was cute?" i asked, blushing. "yes, thomas. is that your only concern?" he asked. "no, but what does she look for in a guy?" i asked. "well, she doesn't care about looks at all, but, if you're hot then that's just the cherry on top for her. basically, she just looks for a nice guy that treats her right. she's never had one of those, and you don't know how many guys i've had to tell off for her. she is my baby sister, i just don't want anything to happen to her, promise me you'll protect her," he said. "of course i will. also, why is it risky for us to date?" i asked. "because she is my sister and you're my best friend, so if you broke up it would be so awkward. also, she doesn't have high expectations. she really likes you, so don't mess it up," damiano said. "okay dami. i promise i won't hurt her. i like her a lot and i won't ever hurt your sister," i assured him. "okay, you're the man thomas!!" he yelled. i smiled at him and gab came back into the room.