the article

thomas pov:

i laid awake the entire night, i couldn't stop thinking about what gab meant earlier. did she want..sex?? but why in a public bathroom? i never had sex before, but i don't think the best place is a public bathroom. i was very confused why she did that, but i won't question it.

i wanted to get some water, but gab was cuddled up against me. i didn't want to wake her up, so i tried to go back to bed. i couldn't sleep, so i went on my phone for a bit.

i went on twitter, and i noticed something. it was an article. about me. i clicked on the article, and i noticed something very familiar. it was gab and i last night at the café! i looked and the title was "thomas raggi and possible girlfriend???" with a subtitled heading that said "read more to see all the details!!!" i scrolled down and there were tons of photos, details, and even dates and times of events that happened. shit. the article had talked about how we went to the bar, about the hospital, last night, everything!! i couldn't believe it.

shit.

i had lied awake the entire rest of the night thinking about it. how many people could see it. how many people could be mad at me possibly? i don't know, some people get mad when celebrities get with someone that they have a crush on or something like that.

i knew i couldn't tell gab, maybe she would be upset or something. i feel like she wouldn't be happy about it. she would be awake soon, so i didn't have much time to think. i settled on not telling her. i looked at the comments, seeing terrible things!! they weren't mad at me, but at gabriella. they said horrible things, things you just couldn't imagine saying to somebody. i looked at her, cuddled up against me. so peaceful, and thinking "how could someone say that about her?" i tried to keep calm.

(trigger warning, skip the next paragraph if you're uncomfortable with hateful words, or violent threats!!)

i looked at the comments once again. they said things like "i swear, one day i will kill her." and other comments threatening her with knives and guns, i couldn't handle it. i knew for a fact i couldn't tell gab. i scrolled and saw even more terrible things. saying they hate her, that she's a bitch, even telling her to kill herself! i couldn't even think about how gab would feel.

(the trigger warning is over, you can read the next paragraph!!)

i decided i needed to contact the owner of this article. i privately messaged them, begging them to please take it down. how i couldn't stand the hate comments, and it's simply not anyones business. i hit send and exited the app. i never wanted to see that article again. only then would it become bigger, and everyone would spread it.

a couple hours later, i woke up. i guess i had fallen asleep after everything. gab was no longer there, and i went to grab my phone. i reached for the phone and it wasn't there. i checked under the blankets, pillows, under the bed and on the floor, but i just couldn't find it.

i needed to take a piss, so i headed to the bathroom. gab was in there, so i thought i would just walk in. oddly, the door was locked. i attempted knocking, but she just faintly told me to go away.

did i do something wrong? did one of the others do something to her? does she hate me? is she breaking up with me? all these thoughts running through my head. i couldn't think straight. "think, thomas. what could you have possibly done wrong?" i thought to myself. i heard whimpering and i knew i had to go in there.

was it something i said? or something i did? i shrugged.

"gab please let me in. i'm begging you," i exclaimed, banging on the door. she let out a loud cry and told me she was sorry, but i couldn't come in. "come on gab, did i do something wrong amore? just tell me," i said, starting to cry. "you did nothing, it's me that's the problem," she cried. i was really confused.