late night walk

after we ate, thomas and i headed outside for a walk. it was nearly nighttime, and it was cold. we stopped at the door first. i put on a hoodie and started to head out the door. "it's really cold, below freezing. do you wanna wear my jacket?" thomas asked me. "oh no, i'll be okay," i told him. "no no, wear it," he said, taking off his jacket. he wrapped the jacket around me and hugged me from behind. he opened the door and let me walk out, and then he headed out.

"where do you wanna go?" i asked him. "anywhere you want," he told me. "well, definitely not the bar! how about we get hot chocolate downtown, it's about 2 miles away," i told him. "okay! we have about four hours until it gets really late, so we'll get there in time," he told me. i nodded and he took my hand. he picked up my hand and kissed it. "i love you," he told me and kissed my head, pulling me into a hug. "i love you too" i smiled at him.

once we got to a road that wasn't busy, he asked "can we talk about something?" i wondered what it could be. "sure" i blurted out. "about the um, you know what we did," he stuttered. "yeah what about it?" i asked him. "well i just wasn't expecting it, you know, and i kind of wanted to keep it private instead of telling everyone" he itched his head awkwardly. "oh well i'm sorry, did i make you uncomfortable at all?" i turned to him. "not that much, i wasn't uncomfortable about the um, you know, but i am really afraid damiano will be upset with me. did you see the way he was glaring at me at the table?" he said. "he's an ass, don't worry about it. if he glared at you just ignore it, he'll get over it," i rolled my eyes. he smiled at me. "are you sure? the last thing i want is to lose my friendship with him," he explained. "yeah, yeah i get that. but don't worry about it too much, if he tries to lecture you just say you have something to do and he will most likely forget about it. simple as that," i told him. "yeah, but on more thing" he told me. "go on," i told him. "was i...bad?" he asked, looking in the other direction. i turned his head to face me. "don't be afraid to ask me things. i'm always open to talk about whatever you want whenever you want to. and OF COURSE you weren't!! don't be afraid of my answer to things, because that will only help you in the future. and honestly, you were great. i've never had a guy make me feel that way before," i told him. "really?" he asked, starting to form a slight smile. "yes yes!!!" i smiled at him. i wrapped my arm around him and he wrapped his around mine. we walked like that for awhile.

when it was nearly 9pm, we got to the cafe. "finally!" i exclaimed. we headed inside and got our drinks. "we need to walk with them because it's late," he told me. i nodded. "but first," he started to say, setting his drink down, "we need to go to the bathroom." "why?" i asked him. he said nothing, then grabbed my arm and we went to the bathroom. there were no stalls in the bathroom, just one toilet. "why did you bring me here?" i asked him. "because," he said and kissed me. after we pulled away from the kiss, i kissed him again but a much longer kiss. i wrapped my arms around his head, and he wrapped his around my waist. he broke the kiss, "really, why did you bring me here?" "i was hoping something a little more than a kiss," i told him. "oh, um...here?" he asked. "i mean yeah, but we should just go," i said. he nodded and we headed out the door.

once we got home, it was kind of awkward, but we just went to sleep and cuddled.

sorry i haven't written in literal weeks, but i'm back! i had basketball stuff,but hopefully now it's better because i don't have basketball. but i will try to write as much as possible before volleyball starts!!