Chapter 10

Abigial's POV

Sunday 14th December 2014 (Italy)

This place was beautiful. It had a classic vintage flair to it. Wallpaper covered the walls and old chandeliers hung from the ceiling.

It smelt like spring. Flowers blooming in meadows.

We walk up to the receptionist, to be meant by burning green eyes.

"Good evening ladies. How may I help?" The young itailan women speaks.

"Hello. We have a room booking for three." I say. "Yes, your names please?" Her strong italian voice says, it was difficult to understand her. "Abigail Hope, Taylor Winters and Daisy Adams." I reply. "Ah...yes, we have you right here, room Cento e due (one hundred and two)." She says, while handing our room key. "Here is your key." "Grazie (Thankyou)." I say grabbing the key. "Angelo here well show you to your room and assist you with your luggage. Enjoy your stay girls." Her deep itailan voice starting to grow on me.

Angelo then greets us with a warm smile, "Ciao (Hello) lady's, let me help you." "Grazie (Thankyou)." He grabs our bags placing them on a golden frame with wheels, making it easy to move them to our room.

The elevator opens. "Which level is it?" Taylor says. "Ah... your room number?" Angelo's accent was very strong and charming. "One hundred and two." I glance at the buttons on the left, as Angelo presses the number four.

I look over at Taylor and Daisy and smile warmly. Daisy begins to whisper something but is cut short when we hault to a stop.

The doors open and my eyes are greeted with a fresh classy look. This hotel reminded me of the twenty's and the era of the Great Gatsby.

Angelo leads us out of the elevator. "Follow me ladies." His voice lingering throughout the corrider. I hear Daisy whisper something... "I'll follow you anyday." I try my best not to giggle.

We come upon a door with the number '102' in gold plastered on it. I fiddle with the keys and open the room. The first thing I see is the window that sits in the wall in the middle of the hotel room and the view it is holding outside.

"Wow." Is what escape all three mouths of ours as I push the door further in and make our way deeper inside.

Angelo makes his way in and sits all our bags down just at the doorway. "I must be off ladies, grazie and if you need anything at all just call, arrivederci (Bye)." "Grazi Angelo." Daisy replys flirtishly.

He smiles and exits through the door leaving us to take in the room.

"This is unbelievable." I say as I let the lounge catch me. "It is." Taylor speaks, as she sits on the red carpeted rug. "He is." Daisy is taken away, as she stands daydreaming at the door. Taylor and I laugh at her. "Oh please." I say. "He's mighty fine and his butt...damn." She starts to giggle at her remark. "Daisy your a flirt." Taylor insists and I nod my head in agreense.

"Lets throw our bags in the bedroom and go find somewhere to eat, I'm starving." Taylor says, a grumbling sound erupts from her stomach. "Yeah we better, other wise that volcano of yours will erupt." We laugh as we make our way towards the bedroom with our bags.

I push the door open to be faced with a beautiful king sized bed, covered in red and gold sheets. It looked so silky and comfy, calling out to me 'jump on me'.

I drop my bags and leap onto the bed. A soft inpacked floods me, and before I know it Daisy and Taylo have joined me. We end up laughing.

"FOOD, WE NEED TO GET FOOD!" Taylor yells, suddenly jumping off the bed. "Oh yeah, grab your purses and lets head."