Chapter 4

Abigial's POV

Thursday 11th December 2014

Graduation. It was a big word and a big mile stone in a young persons life.

And that day had come so quickly.

I open my eyes to the beautiful scenery outside my window. I feel the sunlight on my face, its hot sensation catching me.

I look over at my clock. It was three past eight on a Thursday morning. I reach my arm out and grab my phone from my bed side table.

'Morning xx how are we on this glorious day of graduation?'

I send the message to both Taylor and Daisy, quickly getting a reply from Daisy.

'Morning gorgeous xxx mixed emotions at the moment, but it'll be a good day I know it.'

I reply back soon after...'Same, I don't know what to feel; its crazy!'

Taylor soon replies... 'Argh morning, I do not know what to do!! Is it really today!?'

I laugh at the message in front of me. 'Yes it is today.'

I put my phone down and slowy get out of bed. It was one of the most hardest things to do. I have a shower and quickly go to my wardrobe to look for clothes to put on. I put a pair of high wasted shorts on, dropping my towel off my body, now only standing in my shorts and a bra looking for a top to put on.

I finally choose one. Floral white lace crop top, one of my favourites. I walk to my cabinet, choosing a necklace with a dreamcatcher and sunflowers dangling off it. I start putting my hundreds of bangles, bracelets and rings on, which takes five minutes. I look at the time eight thirty, thinking of how much time I have left till we leave, not remembering exactly.

I look in the mirror, deciding what I should do with my hair.

I part my hair in the middle, doing a small plait on each side and wrap them both around my head, giving the effect of a band. It looked nice, I put some daisy earrings in and spray myself with perfume.

I grab my phone putting it in my pocket of my shorts and head downtairs.

I hear my Mum say something but don't quite catch it. I see my Dad standing at the end of the staircase; smiling at me kindly.

"My beautiful young daughter graduating, where has it all gone." I laugh at him, hugging him as I reach the end of the staircase. "Morning Dad, don't be silly." I say as I come out of the hug. I see Mum coming out of the kitchen. She's holding my gradution gown and hat in her hands, carrying a smile as she makes her way over.

"Mum, Dad I love you guys so much, so so much." I say holding truth in my voice, I truely did. "And we love you flower, here take this." She hands me the gown. "Thanks Mum, I think I'll have breakfast then put it on." I say looking at them both. "Okay." I hug Mum kissing her on the cheek. I walk towards the side of the staircase, hanging my gown with the coat hanger on the railing and placing my hat on the door handle of the harry potter cardboard under the stairs.

I met Mum and Dad in the kitchen. I grab a frozen banana out of the freezer. Then walk to the fridge, grabbing some raspberries in a punet and strawberries. Placing everything on the bench, I go back to the fridge and grab the coconut milk placing it on the bench as well. Mum has already got the nutribullet out and my almond bran for me. I juck the banana and berries in the bullet, then pouring the milk and putting the bran after.

I drink my smoothie while still getting ready for my big day.

- - -

We turn up at Hellyer College. I feel a deep block begin to grow in my stomach, filled with butterflies catching me by surprise. I ignore it.

Dad, Mum and Trey hop out of the car, shutting their doors behind them. I step out, my gown growing on me, my hat on my head.

I look around for Taylor and Daisy, remembering both their cars following us here. A pair of hands cover my eyes, shutting my sight to see off from the world.

"Guess who!?" A fimilar voice says, I hear a giggle come from behind. I knew that laugh to well. Taylor. "Hmm I don't know." I say, knowing exactly who it is. "Me silly!" The voice says, I laugh. I feel her hands let go, allowing me to see once again, blinking to get back to how it was before. I turn around, to then be greeted by the two people I cared most for in this world of ours.

As we lock eyes, we start to crack and burst out laughing. We go in for a group hug. I loved our hugs, they were filled with much love. We break from our hug, hearing that the ceremony was about to begin.

- - -

I did it. I actually did it. The feeling was overwelming. I liked it, it felt good.

That night we celebrated. Not with a big blow out party with druggo's and drunks. But just us three crazy families. Music, a bonfire and weed. That was all we needed. It was a great night.

But one thing kept running through my head; only two days.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: If you have any feed back, or input, or even any ideas for me please leave a comment, it will be much appreciated :) :) :)
- @Kate227