Chapter 34

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

"Tell me what did you saw?"

"Bela... Bela has fallen..."

"What did you do when you saw her?"

"The gun, I shoot her."

"Why did you do it?"

"She said she wants to play with me."

"Was Bela kind to you or was she bad?"

"Kind"

"Ok... Duke, Can you tell me why did you shoot her?"

...

...

...

came a sudden skip of an episode

"Niño Malvado!" 

"Vete al infierno!"

"Mueres!"

"Mueres!" Came a very familiar spanish madam who kept yelling ill. She looks so intimidating in her black Victorian dress, like a mad villain.

A surge of extreme horror,  my body jolted up harshly to my stir. 

It was a nightmare... 

Those were some fragments of my past. About Bella, and how I end up killing her there. It had been pesking me these past few nights.

The physicians explained to me that it was just normal because I had undergone several treatment recently and the medication has side effects. Sooner or later, it will eventually vanish. I'm enduring it for about a week now. 

Back when I was just a young boy, I get into an accident. Mom said, there were group armed men who tried to kidnapped me. I was badly injured that up until now, I couldn't remember what exactly happened.

Since then, Bella began to show up, and I thought, She was real... In that world, everything was Devine. Sadly, time in that world don't last long; weather I like it or not, I'd always end up seeing that scary old lady  every time.  That's how everything went wrong... That episode was very traumatic in my childhood. Stress, anxiety attracts, depression. Mom notice my unusual behavior and that's when they introduce me to multiple doctors. Most of them are child psychiatrist.

Back then, I don't like the treatment process. I was confused and scared. But now, I badly wanted to heal. I  found a reason to be treated. I don't wanna be a burden to Vlance and I want to spend the rest of my life living the reality with her. She is the only reason why I badly wanted to heal. 

I turned to check her on my side but she was no longer beside me. My forehead wringled quizzically. It was kinda bit unusual because I always wake up the earliest; unless she has  projects that she been working on but I know her schedules. Her PA would always keep her weekends free and when I say free, that include school.  

I called for Ding and ask him about Vlance's itinerary. I'm sure she's just somewhere around the house. 

"Good day, Duke! Vlance's itineray for today is vacant. No appointment has been scheduled. Is there anything else would you like me to look for?"