Chapter 29

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

God! She's so irresistible! If we don't stop this now, I might end up doing something she might regret in the future. She's still too young and I don't want to take her freedom away from her. She's only eighteen. She's still got more fun to do. I want her to cherish every single minute she has with her youth.

"Vlance."

"Duke, no! Please don't stop. I-I-I want this, please."

"But, Vlance, you're still young. You don't know what the outcome may bring you, and I don't what you to regret this. You even barely finished college and how about your bright career? Haven't you thought of those— Ugh!"

She snatched me back to continue our kisses. God damn it! I couldn't help myself anymore.

She ignited the fire in me and was now burning with nothing but lustful desire. I know, she only wants this out of lust. She's just a teenager at the peak of her libido.

I took the lead as I could sense she's a bit nervous but highly driven at the same point. She needs to be guided well because I know she's got no idea at all. She's like a curious child who needs full attention and that's what I'm doing.

My hand began to trail on her smooth skin until it reaches down one of her well-rounded bossom and my finger began circling her hard nipple.

"Hmmn!" her breath gets heavier with the sensation I'm giving her. She opened her mouth welcomingly giving my tongue a way in to invade her.

---

I got startled when my phone rang, waking me up too early to break the dawn. The sun barely bit the clouds and is still dark. What the heck? It's freaking 3:36 AM. Who the fuck would wake too early at this time just to give me a call me. I bet, this is urgent.

I sat up and found Vlance was no longer with me on my bed and I felt disappointed knowing she wasn't beside me. That made my excitement drop, expecting she would cuddle with me right after we made love... Is it just me, who thought what we did was made out of love. Did she felt the same way or it was just nothing but lust? I don't wanna think of that.

My phone keeps ringing so I reached for it and answerd. It was Jane.

"Jane," I answered with my voice sounds a bit husky, still feeling drowsy.

"Sir, I think, this is something very urgent. This is something to do with Miss Vlance. There have been some articles going viral on social media about the famous teen socialites. Bambie and her group, posted on their Instagram and Twitter accounts apologizing to Miss Vlance. They even admitted that they have something to do about Miss Vlance's illegal drug possession case..."

"Ding, surf through the internet regarding this matter," I order while I was still listening to Jane.

Ding automatically showed me all of the articles he found and there, I read some details about it. A curve on my lips lifted in victory when I had confirmed. Now, I finally was able to eviscerate my wife's reputation and now I could breathe smoothly. I could now guarantee her safety.

I know how hard would a single controversy may put a celebrity in danger. Many people would hate them and some even want to get rid of them. Many celebrities and other affluent personalities were put into life-threatening situations because of that and Vlance wasn't an excuse. She's very prone to such. Even though I know she could protect herself and no matter how strong she is, as her husband, I couldn't just sit here and relax.