Chapter 21

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

VLANCE

"Danny girl!" I called her after she had ended the call.

"Oh, Vlance, kanina ka pa ba d'yan?"

"Kadarating ko lang. Halika mamayang gabi na ang event doon na tayo mag-ayos sa amin."

"Seryoso ka ba? Nako, Vlance, nakakahiya naman. Masiyado na kitang inaabala."

"Come on! You have nothing to worry about. Kailangan ko ng kasama dahil wala naman akong kaibigan doon kundi ikaw lang."

"Halika na. Uwi na tayo."

"Sige. Pero mauna ka an, susunod ako. Ibabalik ko lang 'tong libro sa library."

"I would like to chaperone you, but you know how allergic I am with such places. I'll just wait for you at the parking then." She just responded with a sweet giggle.

l was about to open the door of my car when I felt someone was behind me. So I move quickly. My martial art skill is advance since I was a kid; I used to spar with Lucho Sarate, one of the most notable taekwondo grandmasters.

Holy shit! He moves faster than me so I got no choice. I suck. Whoever this shit is, he's one hell good. Don't tell me, he's a hit man or something.

"Oh come on, Dude! Do whatever you want. Kill me or whatever," I said without any fear. Why would I even be? Life's just a loan. If it's my time, then let God call it. Oh well, might it be Satan.

"Why are you with Dannelle?! Are you tyrannizing her? I'm warning you, Vlance!" The person behind me has a deep, heavy masculine tone. He sounds familiar to me.

"The heck would I do that to her?! Get off of me!" I tried to unclasped his hard grip on me but he's too strong. My both arms were interlocked behind me. Hell! I couldn't see him.

We heard cackles from a group of boys nearly approaching our area so he dragged me inside my car. My intuition was telling me that this dude wasn't harmful so I just didn't bother to waste my energy to fight.

I got inside the back seat and there I was able to recognize him. "Ta-Travis? The heck are you doing here?"

"Shut up!" He yelled.

Whatever. I rolled my eyes.

"I heard about the news. I'm so worried for Dannelle. Is she really fine? She kept on reassuring me that I have nothing to worry about, but I felt so unease."

I froze in confusion as my mind was trying to let everything sink in for a moment. My eyes rapidly blink in an unusual rhythm.

Thoughts piled up like a flood on my head. Why the fuck did he knew Dannelle? Why does he need to care? What brought him here? and more, and more...

Knowing the Travis Ruiz Ylvania, the most ruthless man alive. The cold and distant who barely talks or even engages with people. He's used to being alone, but why is he acting the total opposite of the raging Travis that everyone knows. Right now, well, he still carries the fury in his aura but I could see his soul was burning with passion that was exploding through his eye.

This man is acting soooo weird!

Little by little, Realization erupted like a volcano, and scenes from the past conversation with Dannelle flashed back real quick like a strike of a bolt. Everything fits in together like a puzzle being solved.

I laugh hard like I was about to get insane until my laughter subsided. This is unbelievable...

Tristan never existed.