Forget me not chapter 10

Hey hey hey :) wow I've been really busy today I've uploaded three chapters :) two of them being for 'A schizophrenic love' which I would love for you guys to check out if you haven't already... Anyway this is the next chapter I hope you like it..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be a mum!! Ahh! I can practically jump with excitement right now. Having a baby with the only guy I have ever fallen in love with! A little mini Alex growing inside of me. I wish I could pretend that I couldn't see Alex's blatent disappointment though. Did he not want to be a father? Why wasn't he happy?

"Zoe I think we should keep this to ourselves for now" he finally spoke. His grip on the steering wheel tightening with each word.

"Yeah I was thinking that too actually, I don't think Jack will be too happy knowing I'm 16 and pregnant" I laughed. I could be mistaken but it seemed like he just flinched at the sound of that. Oh god he's going to leave me. He doesn't want to have a baby with me! And now he's going to leave me! I'm going to lose him. I knew this was too good to be true! I could feel the tears seeping down my face.

"Baby are you crying?" Alex worried. I quickly wiped the tears from my face with the palm of my hand feeling somewhat pathetic now.

"No I'm fine" I lied. But I forgot that it's Alex I'm talking to, the guy who sees right through me like I'm transparent.

"I'm sorry Zoe, I just need time to get my head around it that's all" he replied as if reading my mind. God that's why I love him. I don't have to tell him what's wrong with me.

***

"So? What did the doctor say?" a worried Jack asked. Lollita was sitting on the sofa smiling. Wow she's even prettier now that my vision isn't blurred like it was the first time I met her. She was wearing a pencil skirt with a black blazer, there was only one word to describe her: elegant.

"Nothing. All tests came back clear" Alex lied. I'm glad he jumped in like that because I can't lie to save my life. That's probably why he answered the question for me, he knows I'm a terrible liar. Him on the other hand, is a brilliant liar. This should worry me to be honest but it doesn't really. I trust him.

"Erm so Zoe, no hard feelings between you and Lolly?" Jack whispered. Hard feelings? Has he gone mad? I completely admire the girl why would there be hard feelings?? He took in my confused expression and continued. "You know, because her and Alex used to have a thing before" he explained.

"Ohh yeah... no I'm fine with it" I shrugged. That was the truth. I have complete faith and trust in Alex now. Besides I'm having his baby there's no way I'm going to start acting like the bitter jealous girlfriend.

I followed Alex upstairs into his room and sat on his lap as he sat at the edge of his bed. A smile was forming on his face. I haven't seen him smile like that before. It was beautiful. He gazed into my eyes deepening his smile.

"We're gonna have a baby Zoe" he whispered happily.

"Yeh we are" I whispered back returning his exact smile. I don't think there's any words to describe the pure happiness i'm feeling right now.

"I love you Zoe, from the bottom of my heart I love you so much" he stroked the side of my face. My heart started beating really fast I didn't ever want him to look away. His eyes were full of love and desire.

Alex's POV

"You're pregnant Zoe" he said. The words echoed in my head again and again. "You're pregnant Zoe. Pregant. Zoe. You're Pregnant Zoe" I felt sick. Dr.Armstrong said out loud what I already knew. The moment his eyes flickered to me before he walked out of the room told me something was up.

I clenched my jaw trying to hold in the mixture of emotions I was feeling. Worry. Anger. Disappointment. She turned to face me and it broke my heart the way she was so happy yet I couldn't return the emotion. She had one hand on her stomach and her eyes were glowing.

"Alex...?" she called my name but I wasn't ready to hear what would then follow. She would have asked me why I wasn't smiling. Why I looked like I would throw up any minute from worry. I couldn't let her finish that sentence I had to get out.

"I'll be in the car" I stated sounding cold. The ride home was silent. Neither of us said a word. I glanced at her and noticed the huge grin she had on her face. She looked so happy it melted my heart. I had a feeling she was going to jump through the front door and shout "HEY GUYS I'M PREGNANT" so I decided to tell her not to just yet.

"Zoe I think we should keep this to ourselves for now" I broke the silence. She completely surprised me when she responded.

"Yeah I was thinking that too actually, I don't think Jack will be too happy knowing I'm 16 and pregnant" she laughed. I flinched automatically at the word 'pregnant'. Everytime someone said it, it would ring in my head making me feel sick again. She must have noticed this because the next time I looked at her flawless face, she had beads of tears running down her rosy cheeks. I felt like someone punched me in the chest. I hated seeing her cry. And I knew exactly why she was crying too.

"Baby are you crying?" I asked her softly.

"No I'm fine" she lied. Does she really think that sounds convincable?

"I'm sorry Zoe, I just need time to get my head around it that's all" I reassured her. That was the truth. The reality of it hadn't hit me entirely yet. She didn't say anything. God she's so beautiful how could I have not seen this before?!

We arrived home and Jack quickly walked over to us. "So? What did the doctor say?" he asked. I looked at Zoe quickly who was frowning a little. Probably thinking of a way to sound convincable. I laughed at that a little and jumped in for her. I'm a natural born liar this would be a piece of cake to keep from Jack... For now.

"Nothing. All tests came back clear." I answered. Zoe was staring at Lolly, ah man I really hope a cat fight doesn't start out! Although it would be entertaining to watch. Lollita was in her work clothes still which i had to admit made her look hot. She's a pretty damn good lawyer too, but i could never trade her for Zoe. Even though I used to have strong feelings for her, Zoe is everything to me. I made my way upstairs towards my room as I noticed Jack wanted some privacy with Zoe. I just hope she doesn't let anything slip out.

After a while Zoe came into my room and sat on my lap with a huge grin. I gazed at her beautiful large brown eyes and for the first time I was getting strong emotions of happiness at the thought of being the father of her baby. Our baby. All thoughts of worry had escaped my mind for that moment. All worries of what Jack would do gone away. All that mattered at that moment is how happy we were and how much I love her.

"We're gonna have a baby Zoe" I stated. I loved hearing that now which really did surprise me.

"Yeh we are" she whispered back looking even more beautiful. God I love her so fucking much.

"I love you Zoe, from the bottom of my heart I love you so much" I told her honestly. That was the complete truth.

She doesn't know it, but she has the power to completely shatter me into pieces. That's love for you, it can make you the person you are today, and can break you into the person you could be tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank youu soo much for reading! Please comment and vote and maybe even fan? I'd love the support guys.. Thanks again