Forget me not chapter 7

Okay here's the new chapter :) enjoy! Oh and just to warn you, there's a sexual scene in the first part, nothing major but still in case you're uncomfortable with it you can skip to the next part after the three stars *** :) Picture on the right is Liam again btw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't honestly believe that he has feelings for me. Not even that, he said he loves me! I felt all the hatred I had towards the world gently disappear. All the bruises he left on my heart healing with every kiss. I was finally exactly where I wanted to be: in his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my legs higher up his waist. Pulling back reluctantly to catch my breath, I saw the love in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked putting his forehead to mine, his lips turning into a flirtacious smile.

"Nothing" I replied in a melody. As his smile widened, I felt my heart beat even faster.

He immediately pushed his lips onto mine and deepened the kiss whilst carrying me upstairs to my bedroom. Each step he took filled me with anticipation and desire. Slowly, he laid me down onto my bed. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him on top of me letting out a light moan as his hand caressed the side of my body. God he smells so good!

Leaning back, he took his white shirt off showing his well-defined abs. I traced my finger along the pattern of his tattoo on his upper arm as he kissed the side of my neck going along my jaw line. I couldn't wait anymore I wanted him in me!

I took my top off and he slid his hand behind my back to unhook my bra. I arched my back to give him room to do it and to push my body as close to his as possible. He was now kissing my chest going down to my bare nipples. I let out a louder moan this time as the desire for him was intensifying. He kissed down my stomach to my upper thighs teasing me purposely. I slid my mini skirt down showing my red thong and he smiled deviously. God I love that smile.

He kissed higher and higher up my thigh until eventually he trailed his tongue in between my thighs. I let out a loud moan as the sensation built up inside me. His fingers made it's way to where his mouth was and started rubbing me simultaneously. I could feel my climax approaching, Alex noticed it and increased the speed of his fingers that were now inside me.

I moaned the loudest he's heard me moan as my body shook from the climax he gave me.

Just then my phone started to ring. Urgh not now! Anytime but now! I ignored it not wanting this moment to finish.

"Aren't you going answer that?" he asked looking amused that I clearly didn't want to answer my phone. But at the same time, I didn't want him to know how much I didn't want him to stop, not giving him that satisfaction I reluctantly forced myself to answer my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" Whoever this is, it better be important.

"Heyy baby, where've you been? I haven't seen you in ages! You're suspension at school is over you know, this is when you start coming back!" it was Liam. I felt bad telling him I'll call him back later, I did miss him.

"Hey there cowboy, (private joke he was born in Texas but raised here in London) I've been disgustingly ill" I lied feeling bad about it straight away. I didn't like lying to Liam.

Just then Alex started kissing my neck again whilst I was still on the phone to Liam. I tried hard to keep my voice steady but Liam knew me all too well.

"Zoe? What's going on?" he asked, worry clear in his voice.

"Nothing" I half whispered trying to stop a moan coming out instead. I tried to push Alex off but obviously that failed. I had to tell Liam I'll call him back later this is getting too much to handle.