•° An old past °•

Life was as usual in the church. Nothing much changed between you, Sarv,... maybe ruv.

Ruv seemed more soft with you. Of course, he wasn't the best at communication or showing affection, but he definitely tried. He'd sometimes bring you flowers from the garden, or tease you with poking.

One day, as you were doing your usual chores around the Church, you heard some commotion coming from the main hall. You sighed to yourself, thinking that a few more rude visitors had dropped by to harass you three.

You were about to turn the corner, when you heard a familiar voice.

Was that.. your mother?

"I know you have Y/n here, I literally saw them more than several times over here." Her harsh tone visibly annoyed Sarvente.

"I'm sorry, but they're just not here. You didn't see anything. You're delusional. Please leave." Sarv said as she tried to keep her cool.

More bickering filled your ears, until it finally hit you. 'Shouldn't she be in jail?'.
You panicked a little, but tried to keep your cool. It was obvious that she was looking for you, but the question is why? And how does she know that you're a ghost now? What's going on?

You leaned up against a wall for support. You then realized that you should probably leave, as to not be seen.

You left without a second thought, and hid away in the kitchen. As you walked in, you saw ruv eating up the cookies from the cookie jar. When he saw you, he panicked and tried to hide his gluttonous ways.

"To be honest, I don't even care if you eat the cookies Ruv. I'm not in the mood right now." You said as you held your head.

"What happened?" Ruv awkwardly said after cleaning himself up. He didn't exactly know how to comfort people. He rubbed your back in an attempt to comfort you. It made you feel just a little better, but the anxiety was still rising immensely.

"Well.. um... my mom is looking for me?" You awkwardly managed to get out.

"Why?" Ruv's tone turned from sympathy and awkwardness to being concerned.

"Your guess is as good as mine. She's fighting with Sarv about whether or not she's seen me here." You sighed.

"Shouldn't she be serving jail time for what she's done to you?" Ruv responded.

"That's what I thought, but I don't know why or how she's out. I don't know if someone bailed her out or if she broke out or"- As you were about to ramble and maybe give yourself a panic attack, Ruv firmly grabbed your hand.

"Stop worrying. It's only going to make it worse. It isn't about how she got out but rather, what are we going to do about it." He replied.

"We should file a police report and see where that takes us. Maybe she's broken out." He finished.

"Okay, but what happens if she tries to harm us?" You nervously asked.

"I won't let it happen." He firmly held your hand, before he walked off, presumably to help Sarvente if she needed it.

"I promise."