•° The Church °•

Seeing your name on the news began to bring back all sorts of trauma. Without realizing, there were small, but visible  tears going down your face. Every hurtful thing that has ever been said or done against you felt like knives in your chest.

Hearing someone recount the heavy and horrible abuse you went through made you physically sick to even think about.

As you were sitting near the graveyard crying your little heart out, Sarv heard you. She was there the whole time, just at a distance minding her own business. She gently approached you.

"What's wrong?" She asked, trying to be as sensitive as she possibly could. "You know.. you know about what happened to me, don't you?"

"I..I do." She responded, feeling guilty. "I just didn't want you to feel alone or excluded so I just decided to pretend like whatever happened didn't..I tried welcoming you here the best way I could." Sarv replied, trying to comfort you. Your emotions... confused you a lot.

You still somewhat loved your mom, but you were also terribly angry with her for everything she'd done. You didn't know what to feel.

"It's..fine I guess" you replied as you stood up. "I'll be inside the church if you need me."

__________________________________

A few weeks later, you got to know both Sarvente and Ruv better as people, rather than just acquaintances. Sarv started to invite you to Sunday mass, or just general church gatherings. You've politely declined, not believing in catholicism, but it was still a nice gesture.

(If you are catholic pretend I didn't say that)

Which is why.. one day..

"Hey, Y/n?" Sarv approached you as you were organizing books from the Sunday mass that had taken place an hour earlier.

"Hm?" You responded

"I was wondering if you'd like to join the church..? Maybe as kind of.. trying it out? I think you'd be perfect here!"

You thought about it for a second, and then you replied "Oh, sure I can, I guess"

You smiled. It wasn't like you had anything better to do.

Sarvente's eyes seemed to light up. Her movements became giddy and her mood excited.
"That's wonderful! I can't wait to see you at the next teaching!" She smiled.

__________________

(OLD)

Hiii guys!
Tysm for the support so far!
I kinda drew what I imagined the reader to look like !
(I would also draw a dude but like..I can't draw guys bc when I do they look like a crash bandicoot on crack so just take a female reader lol)

I can't draw guys bc when I do they look like a crash bandicoot on crack so just take a female reader lol)