Prologue

So this is my take on what would have happened if riddhima leaves vr mansion after the press conference and if she had someone more powerful than VR who took care of her and helped her get revenge.

P.S - suggest me what name should i keep name of this person? 😜

Happy reading...

Riddhima knew that Vansh was very angry with her and he was in pain and he wanted to hurt her for the betrayal. She was ready to ask for his forgiveness her whole life, she was ready to do anything.

But never in her wild dreams she would have thought that Vansh would play such a dirty game, leaving her alone in a hotel with no money, the manager thinking that she was mad, running around searching for him ,trying to call him, being scared that something happened to him.

When she finally reached the mansion she thought she will wake up from this nightmare but what she doesn't know that everything that will happen next will destory her identity forever.

Vansh and her whole family not recognizing her and calling someone else their bahu/wife was a punch to her gut.

Was their care and affection so shallow especially dadi and was Vansh's thirst for revenge so much that he took away her most precious belonging.

Riddhima could do nothing when Ishani threw her out of the house, she was tired and lifeless and she didn't hear Sia voice calling for her.

She was walking on the street crying and remembering her moments with vansh and the family, due to all emotional stress she collapses on the road.

On the other hand a man was travelling in a car and he was smiling and caressing the picture of Riddhima and thinking, "Sorry for being away for so long, i hope you will not be angry with me jaan".

The driver applied the brakes at the right time the man asked what happened and the driver tells the man a woman is lying on the road.

The man comes out and finds out that women is none other than Riddhima. He carries her into the car and he orders the driver to take them to a hospital.

All the while the Man is thinking - "Whoever did this to you will face so much worse, your devil is back from his sleep." 😈😈

Ps- Hey guys..this is the story i am talking about..i would like your comments and if you dont like the prologue i won't put the other chapters here.