Chapter Three

Shadow and Yellow were walking in the forest to Shadow's new school. Shadow had never been to school before, but Lance, who was a bit older than he was, had told him about it. 

"Are you excited?" Yellow asked Shadow.

"I guess a bit." Shadow answered.

"You don't sound like it." Yellow observed. 

"I guess that's just me." Shadow told Yellow.

"I see," Yellow mumbled. 

When they made it to the school, Shadow was surprised on how big it was. It seemed to be made out of stone and was the biggest building he had ever seen.

"Wow..." Shadow whispered.

"I know, right?" Yellow commented. "Biggest school I ever did see."

A little while later, Shadow was getting ready to go into the school. "Will you be there, Yellow?" Shadow asked. 

Yellow shook head. He put a gentle yellow paw on Shadow's shoulder. 

Shadow looked up into the Jolteon's gentle, purple eyes witch were shining with compassion and love for Shadow. 

"Look, Shadow. You'll be fine. I promise." Yellow told him.

Shadow nodded. "Okay!" He said. 

Yellow kissed Shadow on the head. "Listen, you'll be fine. I promise. I will be here to pick you up in a flash." 

Shadow kissed Yellow's Jolteon ruff. "Okay, bye Yellow!"

"Goodbye, Shadow! Have a good first day!" 

Shadow was a bit nervous, but he could do it. 

He was Shadow the Eevee after all.