Dark streets

The days pass. We have been drinking a lot of cheap beer after every show and I had a headache almost every day, but now we're finally back in Oulu again. As soon as me and Esme gets back to our apartment I throw myself at the bed.
"So comfy" I mumble and Esme comes in to my room laughing.
"I'm gonna go to Olli's house soon" she announces. I lift my head from the soft bed. "You seriously just saw him, it hasn't been even five minutes"
"I bet you wanna see Porko too huh?" She lifts her eyebrows.
"Maybe you're right" I blush a little. "He'll be there if you are, he's crazy about you" she says while checking her phone. "He is?!" I sit up. "Yah, haven't you noticed? Oh I forgot, you're blind and deaf" Esme looks up from her phone.
I roll my eyes. "Seriously what has he been saying?"
Esme grins. "Well he hasn't said anything to me, Olli told me this"
I had to know what Joonas have been telling Olli, so I agreed coming with Esme to Olli's place.

It's already dark outside when we start the walk to Olli's house. It's not a long way. Both of us joke around on the dark streets. It's almost like in a teen movie.
"How long have you and Olli veen together?" I ask Esme. "Almost 3 years now" she answers. "Do you think he's gonna propose?"
I see how Esme's eyes get's bigger. "I haven't thought about that"
We continue walking.
"What if he's planning to propose?" Esme asks with a worried tone in her voice. "Well you love him, don't you?" I say and glance at her. "Yes I do." She looks like she really means it. "He's the most important person in my life"
I smile. I can almost feel her happiness. "So what's the problem?"
"Maybe we're too young, I don't want to do any mistakes" she mumbles. "When the moment is coming, you will know what to do, belive me"

Esme rings on the doorbell. A smiling Olli opens the door.
"Hey babe, Izzy you came!" He looks from Esme to me. "I promised her Joonas would be here" Esme grins. "Did someone say my name?" Joonas leans his head on Olli's shoulder. Why does he look so good. "Come in" Olli takes a few steps back and about to fall when he bumps into Joonas.
We take off our shoes. Olli's apartment looks like a normal apartment, but he has a guitar hanging on his wall.
"I play guitar sometimes" he says when hebnotice I'm looking at it. "He's quite good actually" Joonas adds. "He played guitar at young age"
I nod to show I'm listening.
"Wanna play a board game?" Esme asks. "Sure" Olli answers and goes to find one. He comes back with a board game in his hands.

I think it's a boring game, it seems like Esme and Olli are the only ones enjoying this. I can see how Joonas yawn and meet my eyes. He nods against the door.
"Guys, I'm gonna go outside for a moment, I don't know when I'm coming back" Joonas stands up.
"Me too" I follow Joonas.
Esme and Olli looks confused at eachother but doesn't say anything.

"Want one?" Joonas offers me a cigarette. I shake me head. "I don't smoke, it ruins your lungs"
Joonas just laughs like I was joking. "It helps with stress" he says.
"There are other ways to help with stress"
"Like what?"
"Hmm, I don't know" I try to look innocent. Joonas chuckles and turn his eyes at the empty parking lot infront of us. We stand there in silence, but we don't feel the need to say anything, because it's a peaceful silence.

"Wanna go to my place?" Joonas asks me when he's done smoking.
"What about Olli and Esme?" I don't want them to worry.
"They'll manage without us, don't you think?" Joonas takes my hand as we start walking against his apartment. We walk on the dark streets, the only light is the streets lamps and the full moon above us.
"You know, the first time I saw you I thought you were really beautiful" Joonas says. I smile. "You're too sweet. And now?" He looks confused. "I mean, what do you think now?"

"I think you're perfect"

The pretty words coming out of his mouth makes me so happy.
"Thank you Joonas. I really appreciate it" I look at him and he smiles.
Then he stops.
He looks at me. I get a little bit scared. Did I do something? He closes his eyes, like he's preparing himself. I don't know what to say. It's dark around us, a few metres away there are a streetlight.
"Izzy.." he starts. Then he opens his eyes and look directly into mine. His blue eyes burn into my soul. "Izzy..". He says again. I'm starting to get a little worried, he seems nervous.

"Izzy, will you be my girlfriend" he finally find the right words. I feel like I'm in a dream. The time stops and I'm staring at him.
"Izzy?" He looks like he's about to panic.
"Oh my god" I hide my face in my hands. For some reason I start laughing and crying in relief and looks up on him. I feel really bad for him, he probably doesn't know if this is a bad or good sign. "Oh my god, of course!" I almost shout. Joonas lets out a deep, happy, sigh, like he was holding his breath. His smile goes from one ear to the other. "Can I kiss you now?" He asks. I lean forward and make our lips touch. It's the most passionate kiss I've ever had and afterwards I'm out of breath, almost like I've been doing a workout.
Both me and Joonas are standing on the dark street smiling like idiots. I've never felt this happy.

Writer's word:

You don't know how much I've been waiting to write this part. Sorry if I'm going too fast forward, I feel like Izzy and Joonas just met, but J wanna get to the point.
Some drama is on it's way, but no spoilers ;)
I guess we all have been waiting for this, am I right?
And again, I still can't understand how all of you guys are so nice. You give me so much motivation, even if you commented one word it helps me a lot! :)
And oh my god, I almost forgot, Thank you so so so much for over 1K reads on this story! Like what!? One thousand people reads this shit I write? I can't belive it! And oh my god, my Olli Matela story have over 2K reads. How!? I'm so greatful, thank you so much.

Stay safe <3