The amusement park

I feel something touching my hair but I can't force myself to open my eyes.
"Good morning sweetie, time to wake up" a voice whispers. I mumble something.
"Time to wake up" Joonas says again.
I open my eyes. Joonas is playing with my hair while he's laying on his side.
"I don't want to" I say. Joonas smiles. "I'm sorry, but I think you have to"
I sit up and so does Joonas.
It felt so good waking up with him beside me. He stands up and opens the curtains.
"What a beautiful day" I say when I see the sun shining outside.
"Almost as beautiful as you" Joonas says and winks. I laugh. I get up and get dressed. Then we head to breakfast.

"Good morning everyone!" I say when we find everyone else at a table.
"Did you sleep well?" Esme asks. I nod.
We eat our breakfast and off we go.

We arrive to Helsinki at the evening. Everyone is tired as hell and all I want to do is sleep.
Luckily, we get our own rooms now, but I can't complain sharing with Joonas. But I'm not gonna be lonely, every room is in the same hallway.

"Good night everyone" Esme says when she's on her way to Olli's room. They have their own rooms, but she will sleep with him. I smile at her and glance over at Joonas. He's looking at me. Esme see's our eyecontact and winks at me. I roll my eyes.
"Good night " I say, and then I close my door. The room is so clean. I lay down on my bed, and fall asleep immediately.

I sleep until 10 am. The sunlight is shining and it's a beautiful summer day. I get up and get dressed.
When I come out to the hallway I see Esme's door open.
Esme is sitting on her bed.
"Hey" I say. She looks up.
"Hello, the guys had some interviews they had to do"

After we eaten breakfast, we decide to explore Helsinki. The guys shows starts tomorrow, so we have some free time.
"I can't wait to see them performing!" I tell Esme while we are looking at clothes. "They will blow your mind" Esme says and looks proud. "We have the best spots, backstage"

When we get hungry, we start searching for a place to eat. We find this cute little café, and decide that this is the place. I order a smoothie. The smoothie is delicious, and when I look away Esme takes a photo of me. She shows me it, and it is kind of good I need to admit.
"You should be a photographer" I say when she shows me it. "Can you send it to me?" She sends it and I post it on my instagram.

@Izzyyy_: @Esmexoxo took the most beautiful picture

@Izzyyy_: @Esmexoxo took the most beautiful picture. In Helsinki, ready to watch Blind Channel's shows this weekend! Can't wait🤗

@Joonasbc: Killing it🔥❤️

@Esmexoxo: all credits to me😃

"Yes, we are here at the café. Did you see her post? Great" I look up and find Esme speaking to her phone. I look at her curiously and she hangs up. "They were done for the day" she says. I guess she is meaning Blind Channel. "Olli asked if we wanted to do something"
"Oh my gosh, yes! There are so many options" I say and start telling her everything about the city Helsinki.
"Chill" she says and laughs. "Let's meet them first, he told me they were close to here"

We find the boys a block away. Joonas stands smoking. He looks good as always. He has a black lether jacket on. Suits him really well. Esme greets Olli with a kiss. Joonas seems to notice me staring. "Am I getting one?" He asks. I don't feel comfortable flirting with him infront of the whole band, so I decide a smile is enough. Clearly not. Joonas takes a step against me. "Is someone a bit shy?" He whispers and gives me a fast kiss. My face turns red and I giggle. His kisses are always so amazing.
"Get a room" Joel says and grins. The rest of the band laughs. Except Aleksi. When he notice I'm looking at him he let's out a short laugh. I decide to not think about it at the moment.
"What should we do?" Tommi asks. "You know the city best" he looks at me.
"We could always go to Linnanmäki!" I suggest. It was clearly a good suggestion, because everyone starts cheering and talking.
"What is Linnanmäki?" Esme asks. I stare at her. "You don't know what Linnanmäki is? Girl you missed a important part of your childhood" I say. "It's a amusement park" Olli explains. "Well know in Finland"
"Ohh" Esme says.
"I think it's near here" I say and open google maps.

We find Linnanmäki after a bit of searching. It's a sunny Thursday, so there is a lot of people there. But we get our tickets and everyone rushes to different directions. I end up leading Joonas, Niko and Joel to one of my favourite rides. It's the viking ship. It's a boat that goes up and down, like it's sailing.
"I think I'm gonna throw up" Joonas mumbles. Joel shakes his head. "You and your weak stomach"
"You're too weak Porko" Niko smiles at his friend.
Luckily Joonas can hold his vomit until the ride is over. He throws up in a garbage can. I hand him my water bottle. "Thanks" he mumbles and take a sip.

When the evening comes, everyone is tired. It's gold outside, even if it's summer. Joonas borrowed his jacket to me, so I'm not that cold.
"One last ride guys" I beg. "I want to go home" Esme says. "I'll come with you" Olli offers. Everyone else nods, they probably want to go back to the hotel too. "Me and Joonas can stay" Joel says and glance over to Joonas. He nods. "Thanks guys" I say. I need to show them the classic ride.
We get the best spot, and the ride starts. I take a selfie, and post it on my story, even if I want to save this moment forever.

I need to go to the store to get a few things, and as the kind human being Joonas is, he comes with me

"You wouldn't let me go alone, would you?" I say as we're walking against the store. It's almost dark outside and the clock must be late at night. But I know there is a store that's open 24 hours.
"Of course I wouldn't" He says and takes my hand.

We get back to the hotel. Everyone else is already sleeping.
"Good night" I say and kiss the blond man fast on his lips. They are cold and a bit dry.

I get ready to sleep when I hear a knock on my door. Who could it be? It's the middle of the night.
I open it.
"I forgot my jacket" Joonas says. He's wearing sweatpants and socks. He stands shirtless infront of me, he was probably on his way to sleep.
"Couldn't you wait until tomorrow?" I ask.
"Maybe I just wanted to visit you" he admits. "Can I come in?"
I grin and open the door a little more to invite him in.

I get into bed and so does he. Our bodies are pressed against eachother. I feel the heat of his body and the love in the air. I crawl out of my clothes and throw them on the floor.
"Are you sure you want this madam?" Joonas asks with a smirk.
"Just kiss me already Porko"

Writer's word:

New chapter, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really tired. And I will probably not update in a while, we'll see.
I'm not a fan of writing smut, that's why this chapter ends like this :)
What would you like to happend next?

Are any of you guys going to the tours this week? I wish I could :(

I hope you all stay safe and have a great week. <3