𝟾 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

Taehyun groaned as he woke up.

Sitting up, he felt the urge to just go back and lay back down in his fluffy bed and— wait what?!

Taehyun shot up, eyes open wide as he looked around and realized, he was back at his room.

Wait, no, it couldn't be. Wait happened to prince Taegguk? Is Frostia okay??

Taehyun was startled when his other 4 fellow members bursted in.

"Taehyun! You gotta see this!" Yeonjun exclaimed, pulling Taehyun out of bed immediately.

"H-Huh? Why?" Taehyun mumbled as they entered the kitchen.

"Look" Beomgyu pointed at the snowglobe that stood on the kitchen counter.

Taehyun rubbed his eyes and slowly approached it.

"What?" He mumbled, looking at the new scenery inside it.

A large miniature castle (made out of stone this time) was placed in the middle of the snowglobe, where little houses surrounded it. And small trees in one area.

"Taegguk.........saved Frostia??"

"But it doesn't make sense" HeuningKai said.

"If Taegguk could save Frostia in the first place..........why did the book of fate, what Huijun said, told that we would save Frostia?"

The 5 looked at each other, they will never know.

Unbeknownst to the other 4, one member was glancing at the dice inside his pocket.

"Maybe a warm up for the real adventure...." He smirked, eyes secretly glowing red.